Grahams' Advice to N'Dombele.... | Vital Football

Grahams' Advice to N'Dombele....

Spursex

Alert Team
Roberts believes Ndombele is a top-shelf player and pleaded with the midfielder to not let his spell at the London club go to waste.

The Spurs legend feels the midfielder has only shown occasionally how good he can be and insisted that if he gave it his all for the club he would be loved in north London just like Roberts himself.

“We have a total top class player in you Tanguy Ndombele”, tweeted Roberts.

“Don’t waste your years here.

“You are at an amazing club and you can be anything you want to be here

“You have shown in glimpses how good you are.

“Take it from me who played for this club, you give your all the fans will love you.”

Ndombele was a regular player for Spurs last season, just four appearances shy of hitting the half-century mark, and the Tottenham fans will be hoping despite the transfer saga in the summer, the midfielder forces his way into Nuno’s plans.

Why should the lazy fecker need to be told how to change his attitude by Graham? FFS.....he is an adult, he is in a top club, he agreed to come to spurs and take the fat salary....how the fcuk he got where he is today with his attitude beats me. He seems to be the sort of guy you would not want next to you when the chips are down.

A privileged waste of space......stinking attitude ....no real desire to succeed, ........probably a very nice person though!

Why should the lazy fecker need to be told how to change his attitude by Graham? FFS.....he is an adult, he is in a top club, he agreed to come to spurs and take the fat salary....how the fcuk he got where he is today with his attitude beats me. He seems to be the sort of guy you would not want next to you when the chips are down.

A privileged waste of space......stinking attitude ....no real desire to succeed, ........probably a very nice person though!

Conversely, why can't Graham grow old gracefully and not be on social media every fricking day? Why can't he come up with something original rather than just load on to the obvious topics?

Graham's kids should take that that bloody phone away from him for a month as a way of therapy. At his age, he should be chatting about his allotment on the Good Morning Thread rather than playing on Tic Toc.

I don't think Loco will be available for 3 games due to quarantine rules. So he does have a chance to make a claim for a place. Romero also unavailable for same reasons so we will have to wait to see how good he is against PL opposition.
Lo Celso or Ndombele, that's enough to make me wake up nights screaming. Seriously though I just don't think that Ndombele wants to be at Spurs, and he's totally indifferent as to whether he plays or not. What he can't seem to suss is that Daniel won't just give him away, and if he wants to move he's got to prove to prospective buyers out on the pitch that he's worth what Spurs will be asking for him. If he can't do that his career will no doubt be wrecked, a shocking waste of his undoubted talent.

Nuno has a task if he is to turn Ndombele around.
He doesn't want to be here ( that is my perception ).
He has lost his 2 buddies.
He has not been able to gain the stamina required for the PL.
His game attitude and approach is not compatible with Nunos philosophy.

Nuno has a task if he is to turn Ndombele around.
He doesn't want to be here ( that is my perception ).
He has lost his 2 buddies.
He has not been able to gain the stamina required for the PL.
His game attitude and approach is not compatible with Nunos philosophy.

I disagree. He didnt have the stamina to play JM's version of defend defend defend then hit them fast whilst missing the midfield out. It was alien to him and it looked impossible to play unless you were superhuman fast or a defender. He is plenty fit and strong enough for us, he just needs to play in a position that suits. With the other midfielders we have i think he would complement them massively if he just knuckles down and gets on with it.

If Harry Kane actually moves for him it would make it even better but i suspect he will do his statue impressions and make Nd passes look clumsy. Anyhow, thats another subject.

I disagree. He didnt have the stamina to play JM's version of defend defend defend then hit them fast whilst missing the midfield out. It was alien to him and it looked impossible to play unless you were superhuman fast or a defender. He is plenty fit and strong enough for us, he just needs to play in a position that suits. With the other midfielders we have i think he would complement them massively if he just knuckles down and gets on with it.

If Harry Kane actually moves for him it would make it even better but i suspect he will do his statue impressions and make Nd passes look clumsy. Anyhow, thats another subject.

So do you think that Tanguy could run as many miles as Dele does? From what I've seen, Nuno depends on one of Hojbjerg and Dele to be behind the ball with Skipp when we lose possession. If possible, it is all 3. The guy that is also enabling that is Bergwijn who looks to see if both are over-committed and then gets in behind the ball as well.

It is this piece of the system that Tanguy can break if he doesn't align with the team ethic philosophy. Clearly he has done it before as he used to play in a 2 man pivot in France.

Personally, I think this is what Nuno is waiting for in training.