Grabben/Brereton | Page 7 | Vital Football

Grabben/Brereton

You have my word gentleman that I will no longer be replying to his nauseating posts and digs at me. I have taken myself away for 2 weeks to Sat Bains and have decided to be the bigger man and not engage Mr Duffy on here. No, we shall fight it out in a Tescos car park of his choosing.

You have my word gentleman that I will no longer be replying to his nauseating posts and digs at me. I have taken myself away for 2 weeks to Sat Bains and have decided to be the bigger man and not engage Mr Duffy on here. No, we shall fight it out in a Tescos car park of his choosing.

It would be quite difficult not to be the bigger man; you are 6 foot six ffs.

We signed a left back in Robinson personally would like to see him given a go in a league match at left back. That's not hating on Osborn before some of the premature ejaculators on here start losing their shit with hysterics. Posters on here defiantly defended mediorce players like tesche, vellios, Cox, gillet the list is endless really at the time they were playing so some people will just blindly defend players for the sake of it .

If Osborn is good enough for midfield let him compete for a place there. I don't think he is a long term solution at left back .

Don’t want to be an agenda bender but I think we need to table a motion at the MMM about using real names.

In Karanka's interview on NEP, he was asked a question specifically about Grabben and how he thought he was playing. I think it was a pretty unfair question after 3 games. It was clear that the interviewer was trying to get a reaction. Pathetic I thought

We signed a left back in Robinson personally would like to see him given a go in a league match at left back. That's not hating on Osborn before some of the premature ejaculators on here start losing their shit with hysterics. Posters on here defiantly defended mediorce players like tesche, vellios, Cox, gillet the list is endless really at the time they were playing so some people will just blindly defend players for the sake of it .

If Osborn is good enough for midfield let him compete for a place there. I don't think he is a long term solution at left back .

Osborn = very good player
Vellios = good player
Tesche = average player
Cox = masterbate
Gillett = embarassment

Hope that clears things up.

What makes you say Vellios is a good player??

Didn't really seem to have a fair crack of the whip which I'm sure lead to his supposed attitude problems towards the end of his stay but towards the start of his career I though he held the ball up well, was a threat and made an impact on games when he did play.

Didn't really seem to have a fair crack of the whip which I'm sure lead to his supposed attitude problems towards the end of his stay but towards the start of his career I though he held the ball up well, was a threat and made an impact on games when he did play.

End of his stay? We haven't got rid of him yet have we? I never heard of any attitude problems. Certainly on social media I thought he was exemplary in his attitude to the club, although obviously we never know what goes on behind the scenes. But I would think that any player who is given a chance by one manager, completely frozen out by another than then given a chance again by a this has a good pro attitude.

Unfortunately his career record is poor and my own observations of him are even worse. He's not a terrible player but he does very little on the pitchcother than score. That's ok in a player as long as they score lots, and he never has.

Just my opinion though, and I know some people consider him the best striker at the club

End of his stay? We haven't got rid of him yet have we? I never heard of any attitude problems. Certainly on social media I thought he was exemplary in his attitude to the club, although obviously we never know what goes on behind the scenes. But I would think that any player who is given a chance by one manager, completely frozen out by another than then given a chance again by a this has a good pro attitude.

Unfortunately his career record is poor and my own observations of him are even worse. He's not a terrible player but he does very little on the pitchcother than score. That's ok in a player as long as they score lots, and he never has.

Just my opinion though, and I know some people consider him the best striker at the club

He's better than Murphy and probably currently better than Brereton.

He's better than Murphy and probably currently better than Brereton.
He's a better finisher than Brereton for sure. On a good day, like against Arsenal or Vill Brereton can frighten a defence in a way that Vellios could never dream of.

Not sure about Murphy. Having not gone to Bristol it's about 10 months since I saw Murphy play well.

The Murphy I saw against Norwich all that time ago was a much better player than Vellios IMO, but others have different attributes they value

He's a better finisher than Brereton for sure. On a good day, like against Arsenal or Vill Brereton can frighten a defence in a way that Vellios could never dream of.

Not sure about Murphy. Having not gone to Bristol it's about 10 months since I saw Murphy play well.

The Murphy I saw against Norwich all that time ago was a much better player than Vellios IMO, but others have different attributes they value

was such a hard game to judge cos it was so stupidly hot- everyone looked slow. one of those players who looks like he does very little but does what he's there for and scores. grabban seems to do much more work but may or may not be prolific.

I think we need a full squad and there is room for both type of player. However, given his work rate off the ball murphey has to score more often to keep his place imo