Good Riddance 2020 | Vital Football

Good Riddance 2020

All the very best to Tics fans everywhere ....... and especially on here.
🍻

Oh, and a very special thanks to all the players and staff of our wonderful football club for getting us through the shit storm, and offering a glimmer of hope for the rest of this season and beyond.
👏👏👏

What a year this has been!!!
I think we all knew on 31st Dec 2019 just before we played Brum we was heading back to L1 but what a roller coaster of a year!!
It just shows supporting this amazing club isn't dull and if the last month is anything to go by , we ain't going anywhere without a fight.
Happy New Year to all posters on here and thanks for providing your interesting snippets, support and views.

To the Admins: Adios Amigos. 2020.

To the Latics Club and Fans-2021

All the Very best for the New Year!
and hope it brings us plenty of Cheers and no more Tears.

Happy New Year to everyone on here! Here’s hoping this year brings us some much-needed cheer - starting with Swindon on Saturday!! I was going to take the kids down to the County Ground on Saturday to cheer the lads off the coach but we’re in Tier 4 now!!!

Oh, never mind. You've been denied the opportunity to slag the goalkeeper off in person. Don't worry, there will be other days that you can undermine his confidence.

Happy new year.

Happy New Year all I'm just glad to be here, had a letter last week saying I'm in the highest risk category :oops:

Happy New Year to everyone on here! Here’s hoping this year brings us some much-needed cheer - starting with Swindon on Saturday!! I was going to take the kids down to the County Ground on Saturday to cheer the lads off the coach but we’re in Tier 4 now!!!
Even in tier 4 you're allowed to exercise, it would be a coincidence though if your walk took you past Swindon's stadium ;)

Oh, never mind. You've been denied the opportunity to slag the goalkeeper off in person. Don't worry, there will be other days that you can undermine his confidence.

Happy new year.
Just because I don’t think he’s any good doesn’t mean I don’t want him to do well