Good News | Vital Football

Good News

Didn't you know that Ramsdale change his name by deed poll because he realised that the name Henderson was magic in goal. Obviously the Tmes is in the know.

I was chatting with FKB Jr about Bielsa, you know, the genius. I made the point if he's such a genius, how did we get promoted much faster than he did...?

I was chatting with FKB Jr about Bielsa, you know, the genius. I made the point if he's such a genius, how did we get promoted much faster than he did...?

Before winning the Championship last season, he hadn't won anything at domestic level since leaving Argentina (3 titles between 1991 and 1998) and the only thing he won as an international manager was the 2004 Olympics (essentially an U-21 tournament.)

Durham is good at what he does, ie pissing people off. Leeds fans will be truly riled.

Just a revenue generating ploy
I listen to it whilst I am preparing dinner :halo::halo: and it's so pathetic it becomes comical.
Darren Gough :clown1:( an 'expert' on football ???) takes one point of view whilst Durham:tongue: takes the opposite just to generate calls .

TSport charges for the calls made.:eek:

and today's good news is......................

Sue Barker is leaving Question of Sport :wahey:

might even start watching it again now

How many transgender black sports people have retired in the last few yrs might have a couple of quid on em

Simpering sycophancy with such a lovely ,well bred, middle class ( but think I'm better) slight coquetishness and sensible clothes departs to head up Women's Hour??????