Good news only Fred | Page 3 | Vital Football

Good news only Fred

It really isn't a fight, it's what's happening around the country
How many fines have been issued to those who spent the day like me? It's different if you arrange to go with friends. Or even if you stop for a picnic (strange as that may be).
I did see blatant disregard for the rules (in the distance) and would not have minded fines being handed out to those dimwits.

I say 'day', I mean a part of the afternoon.

To be honest I think you're taking my original comment the wrong way. I'm really not having a go at you, I can't even remember my original post and can't be bothered to look but I know I was using your comment to demonstrate how fucking authoritarian (bordering on totalitarian) the enforcement of these (in the main) Covid rules are.

A few days ago (after the Boro game) a ‘Pick your NFL Team’ quiz came up on my Facebook feed.
Feeling suitably pissed off with Forest, I thought why not try a different sport ,one I’m not so emotionally invested in. So gave it a go did it twice in fact answered some of the 50/50 a different way still got the same result.

The Green Bay Packers. Cool I thought
Found out they were one of the favs in the playoffs.

They’re currently getting shafted by Tampa Bay
Football is wank.

To be honest I think you're taking my original comment the wrong way. I'm really not having a go at you, I can't even remember my original post and can't be bothered to look but I know I was using your comment to demonstrate how fucking authoritarian (bordering on totalitarian) the enforcement of these (in the main) Covid rules are.
not nearly enough OBVIOUSLY! Jeez. As for recreation, i could have robbed an old lady of all her money today but I only took some of it, im not a crook

Having made my own sourdough pizza bases, I fired up my brand new pizza oven on Saturday, just as the sun came out to reveal a beautiful winter's day.

Loaded those bad boys up with my homemade tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarella and fresh basil. They were truly epic.
Washed down with a slightly chilled 2016 Cerasuolo di Vittoria.
For a brief moment all was good at chez Strett.

There, good news :-)

Last edited:
For very obvious reasons my seafood consumption has gone up by about 400% & I have to say lobster is the most over rated food I’ve ever eaten, I just do not get why it is so much.

Don’t get me wrong it’s nice & I’ll eat it but I just don’t get the hype

I do feel the horror of my ancestors before anyone makes any smart comments

100% agree about lobsters. I'd rather have crabs.

A few days ago (after the Boro game) a ‘Pick your NFL Team’ quiz came up on my Facebook feed.
Feeling suitably pissed off with Forest, I thought why not try a different sport ,one I’m not so emotionally invested in. So gave it a go did it twice in fact answered some of the 50/50 a different way still got the same result.

The Green Bay Packers. Cool I thought
Found out they were one of the favs in the playoffs.

They’re currently getting shafted by Tampa Bay
Football is wank.

The TV stations have the dream final; Tom Brady versus Patrick Mahomes.

It would take a very brave man to bet against Brady

10 Super Bowls in 21 years is quite astonishing

Eating Lobster is barbaric. I thought people were more conscious of what they ate nowadays? Maybe radiated chicken etc isnt such a bad thing for y'all afterall

Do you think we can beat the covid n brexit discussions? Come onnn lets get to page 4.

Just found a huge white egg, the geese are laying big eggs but this thing is a monster. Maybe a cross from ducks bonking geese... the terrible twins will bonk anything. Ive had some of these birds years and I still have no idea what sex some of them are, they kinda share roosting

Do you think we can beat the covid n brexit discussions? Come onnn lets get to page 4.

Just found a huge white egg, the geese are laying big eggs but this thing is a monster. Maybe a cross from ducks bonking geese... the terrible twins will bonk anything. Ive had some of these birds years and I still have no idea what sex some of them are, they kinda share roosting

Err, hand up.

Do geese and ducks, you know, do it?

Wow, do geese see god? Wow

Boom. Next stop, palindrome city in.... A Toyota.

Last edited: