Good news only Fred | Page 2 | Vital Football

Good news only Fred

Good news? Errrm, there’s projections that we might experience a booming 20’s type reaction post Covid.

Suppose it depends on whether the government have the brains to encourage people to build businesses and spend through grants and loans rather than put through huge tax increases... I won’t hold my breath

Good news? Errrm, there’s projections that we might experience a booming 20’s type reaction post Covid.

Suppose it depends on whether the government have the brains to encourage people to build businesses and spend through grants and loans rather than put through huge tax increases... I won’t hold my breath
"The great reset" doesn't want small/medium businesses (or even the middle class at all). "You will own nothing and be happy". A.I and a universal basic income will become the norm and the powerful countries will step up their take over of the others. CV-19 has been great in advancing this and letting the huge companies take over completely.

Whether CV-19 is man-made or 100% natural it's certainly helping the globalists achieve their goal

Last edited:
"The great reset" doesn't want small/medium businesses (or even the middle class at all). "You will own nothing and be happy". A.I and a universal basic income will become the norm and the powerful countries will step up their take over of the others. CV-19 has been great in advancing this and letting the huge companies take over completely.

Whether CV-19 is man-made or 100% natural it's certainly helping the globalists achieve their goal
Is this supposed to be good news chap?

Make cracking fish cakes chap.

For very obvious reasons my seafood consumption has gone up by about 400% & I have to say lobster is the most over rated food I’ve ever eaten, I just do not get why it is so much.

Don’t get me wrong it’s nice & I’ll eat it but I just don’t get the hype

I do feel the horror of my ancestors before anyone makes any smart comments

For very obvious reasons my seafood consumption has gone up by about 400% & I have to say lobster is the most over rated food I’ve ever eaten, I just do not get why it is so much.

Don’t get me wrong it’s nice & I’ll eat it but I just don’t get the hype

I do feel the horror of my ancestors before anyone makes any smart comments

Pretty sure it needs to be consumed at room temperature to get the full flavour and goes well with brie

I stayed local. I only took my family. It was obviously exercise.
No problem.

Pick a different fight, if you must, but it would probably be equally boring.