Good Luck to Gareth and ENGLAND | Page 4 | Vital Football

Good Luck to Gareth and ENGLAND

Stones has improved no end but you can't help fear he has a bombscare in him every game. I have no idea how Mings earns any money whatsoever as a professional footballer. He is absolutely woeful and gets worse as time goes by. He reminds me of a shit Nyron "Club feet and 10 bob head " Nosworthy. Rice must have some pictures of Southtwat in a dodgy situation and Phillips whilst the best of the shit bunch ! really? England international?
its fuckin heartbreaking that when we have some of the best forwards and creative mids we have a fucking dire centre defence

ironic that your carrying it on,ignore it then it,ll go away. if you put ya hand in the lions cage and the lion bit it off,would you put your arm in. dont feed the beast

How am I carrying it on ? It ‘s repeatedly being pushed despite the site owners having had to remove a thread on grounds of hate crime .

Every supporter has an opinion about players in reality it's how the managers rate them clearly Southgate rates Mings and Smith has played him 69 times out of 77 games in the Premiership, says it all.

Every supporter has an opinion about players in reality it's how the managers rate them clearly Southgate rates Mings and Smith has played him 69 times out of 77 games in the Premiership, says it all.
When he first appeared on the scene I thought he looked a real prospect but I don’t think he’s really moved on much from being that raw player. 69 in 77 at PL level speaks for itself though.

Always amuses me when teams play Catenaccio against Italy. Not the best opening 45.

Italy are quite a few pundits' dark horses. I can't see it, they don't have those wonderful trequartistas they used to have like Baggio, Totti or Zola to unlock defences and they don't have the two solid banks of four which could suffocate sides. I'm looking at Berardi, Locatelli, the two full backs and Chiellini (who runs like he's held together by string and sticky tape) and they're well short of the standard I expect of an Italian international.

Always amuses me when teams play Catenaccio against Italy. Not the best opening 45.

Italy are quite a few pundits' dark horses. I can't see it, they don't have those wonderful trequartistas they used to have like Baggio, Totti or Zola to unlock defences and they don't have the two solid banks of four which could suffocate sides. I'm looking at Berardi, Locatelli, the two full backs and Chiellini (who runs like he's held together by string and sticky tape) and they're well short of the standard I expect of an Italian international.

Calcio per se has diminished greatly over the last few years. A Ronaldo driven Juve can't disguise that. It's in decline as all dynasties suffer. The only reason Prem clubs maintain succes at European level is due to beyond obscene expenditure. Hard to look beyond Spain or Germany with Belgium close behind.

The 1970's have called and have asked for its bigotry back.

Reported to admin

Extremely sad. Surprised you could be so sensitive and petty. What I put there is mild. But here you are, and now the Vital admin, with no small degree of pandering, pretending it's outrageous.

Kind of sorry but you'll bring it up anyway.

How many times has Sterling played for a top 3 side in Man City? How many times has he played for England? And you think he's picked because of the colour of his skin.

View attachment 49459

Mings. There is a debate whether he is good enough or not. There is no debate at all that his colour plays a part. Fucking ridiculous. And the chances are he won't start on Sunday anyway.

It is people like you that are the problem.

You either dial this back on here - you can pollute other places - otherwise you are off.

On footballing reasons Sterling isn't close to justifying a start.

Firstly, watch him recently. He's fucking useless. Does nothing. Opponents know how to deal with him. He's predictable and worn out.

Secondly....... Foden. Sancho. Grealish. If any one of them is on the bench while Sterling starts that's an utter joke.

Sterling is now one of the senior players who has a certain 'status' that appears to make him undroppable in the mind of England managers and especially a weak fucktard like Southgate. And I think that, without any doubt, his 'black icon' image does his selection prospects no harm at all, to say the very least.

Last edited:
Extremely sad. Surprised you could be so sensitive and petty. What I put there is mild. But here you are, and now the Vital admin, with no small degree of pandering, pretending it's outrageous.

On footballing reasons Sterling isn't close to justifying a start.

Firstly, watch him recently. He's fucking useless. Does nothing. Opponents know how to deal with him. He's predictable and worn out.

Secondly....... Foden. Sancho. Grealish. If any one of them is on the bench while Sterling starts that's an utter joke.

Sterling is now one of the senior players who has a certain 'status' that appears to make him undroppable in the mind of England managers and especially a weak fucktard like Southgate. And I think that, without any doubt, his 'black icon' image does his selection prospects no harm at all, to say the very least.
I agree re; Foden&Grealish Herby not so much Sancho.I've not been impressed by his performances in an England shirt so far and just to be clear to everyone that reads my post it has nothing to do with the colour of a players skin,it's just my opinion.UTB

I agree re; Foden&Grealish Herby not so much Sancho.I've not been impressed by his performances in an England shirt so far and just to be clear to everyone that reads my post it has nothing to do with the colour of a players skin,it's just my opinion.UTB

Careful rod, you'll have one of the board's snitches reporting you for committing a 'hate crime'.

Claiming to express an opinion wont save you, unless it passes the 'Acceptable Opinion Committee'. You'll be on the train to Siberia with the rest of the dangerous enemies of the state. Take some sandwiches and a flask of tea...

Back to football.

Whatever team Southgate picks, if it isn't working with five substitutions available he can change it around. With a wealth of talent within the squad that's a major positive and advantage for him.

Back to football.

Whatever team Southgate picks, if it isn't working with five substitutions available he can change it around. With a wealth of talent within the squad that's a major positive and advantage for him.
who ever he fancys and picks i hope we win every game we play,it,ll be a reight royal piss up