Good Luck to Gareth and ENGLAND | Page 3 | Vital Football

Good Luck to Gareth and ENGLAND

Sky suggesting starting X1 will be Pickford, James, Walker, Stones, Mings, Tripper, Rice, Henderson, Mount, Sterling, Kane on Sunday.

Unbelievably negative if true and reflects the mindset of a safety first defender in charge of the team. Totally unbalanced by playing a right back on the left. Croatia will simply pass us to death in midfield in a re run of the World Cup semi final. Hoping this is just a tactic to throw Croatia off guard. Henderson hasn't played for months and Sterling has had little game time recently. The back five will be part of a back 7. In fact it will be like watching the Blades this season with our similar 8-0-2 formation.

There's zero point getting any hopes up with England or even supporting them.

Southsap strangles the potential of that squad. All that will happen is we'll see more confirmation of that.

I said the joke starters would be Henderson, Mings, Rashford and Sterling so what a surprise that 3 of the fuckers start.

This sort of shit isn't just limited to England and Southsap though. Take notice of other squads and line ups. It's the same old shitty, boring garbage with managers playing it safe. This makes international football less of a spectacle than it should be.

And I'm kind of sorry to bring it up, but would Mings and Sterling start if they weren't black anti racism symbols?

If this is how they line up....

Pickford
Walker Stones Mings
James Rice Henderson Trippier
Sterling Mount
Kane

...... can someone tell me how it could possibly be worse?

Joke GK.
Joke LCB.
No left sided width.
Two defensive CMs.
One unfit CM.
One dimensional attack.
Joke RW.
No Foden OR Grealish.
As defensive as possible.

I wish I struggled to believe this line up but I'd be surprised if it isn't very similar.

In any normal world this shit would get Southsap sacked. But this is now a world where football isn't the most important thing in football and managing England is more about being 'virtuous'.

There's zero point getting any hopes up with England or even supporting them.

Southsap strangles the potential of that squad. All that will happen is we'll see more confirmation of that.

I said the joke starters would be Henderson, Mings, Rashford and Sterling so what a surprise that 3 of the fuckers start.

This sort of shit isn't just limited to England and Southsap though. Take notice of other squads and line ups. It's the same old shitty, boring garbage with managers playing it safe. This makes international football less of a spectacle than it should be.

And I'm kind of sorry to bring it up, but would Mings and Sterling start if they weren't black anti racism symbols?

Sterling is a good player struggling for form. Mings is plain dogshit by any standards.

The 1970's have called and have asked for its bigotry back.

Reported to admin

That's beyond pathetic. He expressed an opinion that no-one could take exception with. He asked a question that I don't doubt will be asked in pubs up and down the country. Try debating. You won't win anything by running to sir and trying to get someone in trouble. Most likely outcome is you'll be the one banned for being a fascist.

Kind of sorry but you'll bring it up anyway.

How many times has Sterling played for a top 3 side in Man City? How many times has he played for England? And you think he's picked because of the colour of his skin.

1623435733885.png

Mings. There is a debate whether he is good enough or not. There is no debate at all that his colour plays a part. Fucking ridiculous. And the chances are he won't start on Sunday anyway.

It is people like you that are the problem.

You either dial this back on here - you can pollute other places - otherwise you are off.

Mings' inclusion is baffling, he's not even the best English CB at Villa. The Guardian readers love him though so that's enough for Southgate.

Rio Ferdinand's doubling down on the whole 'need to educate themselves' 'it's racist' nonsense. The same Rio who was fined 45k 9 years ago, for you guessed it, using racial slurs.

I am sure Southgate will pick Sterling, Mings, James, Rashford, Foden, Maguire for their ability and what they can bring to the team. He won't have any other agenda apart from picking a team he thinks can win a game of football.

So who would you have adding the steel to this side or would you go all out Kevin keegan with it
it,ll be henderson and rice in front of a back 4. if mings plays along side stones we,ll lose the game . our only hope if our backbone is stones mings rice and phillips is to keep that ball up the pitch. cause croatia will tare us a new one.

Sky suggesting starting X1 will be Pickford, James, Walker, Stones, Mings, Tripper, Rice, Henderson, Mount, Sterling, Kane on Sunday.

Unbelievably negative if true and reflects the mindset of a safety first defender in charge of the team. Totally unbalanced by playing a right back on the left. Croatia will simply pass us to death in midfield in a re run of the World Cup semi final. Hoping this is just a tactic to throw Croatia off guard. Henderson hasn't played for months and Sterling has had little game time recently. The back five will be part of a back 7. In fact it will be like watching the Blades this season with our similar 8-0-2 formation.
if true we,ll get fucked over reight,pile if shite that team,southgate will get fuckin hammered from the ffans and press. i just cant see him being that fuckin scared.

Stones, Mings, Rice and Phillips - Jesus, it'll be as bad as watching United season just gone.

They make David Batty and old Carlton look glamorous.

Mings' inclusion is baffling, he's not even the best English CB at Villa. The Guardian readers love him though so that's enough for Southgate.

Rio Ferdinand's doubling down on the whole 'need to educate themselves' 'it's racist' nonsense. The same Rio who was fined 45k 9 years ago, for you guessed it, using racial slurs.

Why are we talking about this bilge again ? ? ?

Stones, Mings, Rice and Phillips - Jesus, it'll be as bad as watching United season just gone.

Stones has improved no end but you can't help fear he has a bombscare in him every game. I have no idea how Mings earns any money whatsoever as a professional footballer. He is absolutely woeful and gets worse as time goes by. He reminds me of a shit Nyron "Club feet and 10 bob head " Nosworthy. Rice must have some pictures of Southtwat in a dodgy situation and Phillips whilst the best of the shit bunch ! really? England international?

ill be sick if it comes to that but its pointing that way ,i hope to god it isnt and i dont believe in him lol