Good Luck to Gareth and ENGLAND | Page 2 | Vital Football

Good Luck to Gareth and ENGLAND

good one rod I’ll be honest I don’t know but I haven’t had time to think about it this move has wiped me out we couldn’t get a firm in as we had to take all the flooring with us I’d have happily left it but the council charge for taking up so we used it here in the new place (wasn’t binning over a grands worth of stuff) but it made the move far worse than it need be I’ve still got boxes to unpack and find places for stuff as well as care for mrs B just had half my rota week and not touched owt in the house but been getting jobs done slowly but surely,when I get sorted I may think who I’d want but Gareth isn’t the answer imo but he’s typical FA material way too safe in every dept
I would've been disgusted in you if you left out worth a tenner never mind a grand mi owd pal.:giggle: It sounds like alot of work and heartache for thi and you need to take of yourself as well as Mrs B.I think Southgate's ok-ish but i agree i don't think he's good enough to take us all the way to glory.I also don't know who i'd want to replace him but i do want England to do well in the Euro's but if we don't the disappointment will be nowt compared to when DEM MIGHTY BLADES are struggling for me.Make sure you look after yourself as well as the rest of your family as i said before mi owd pal. UTB

Absolutely right FKB. You can go through every civil rights initiative in the US since the 50's and see abject failure. There is no question the US has huge issues today regarding inequality.

The question is how that translates to the UK, a vastly different landscape with a tiny percentage of non white occupants. The disproportionallity of violent crime on blacks caused by blacks here and in the us begs fundamental questions. Hiding behind poverty, disenfranchisement and opportunity is an issue in the US. Not so here, yet it is used by BLM and its followers.

Personally I'm bored to death with the whole charade. There are opportunities aplenty in this country. Get off your arse and grasp one. Or don't and expect the contempt you deserve whatever your colour.

How have you and A N Other contrived to turn the topic onto this again ? Royally fed up of reading this bilge now .

How have you and A N Other contrived to turn the topic onto this again ? Royally fed up of reading this bilge now .

This is a quiet little forum where we used to talk mostly about football and chat about other bits of life. We dont have to talk about politics, but football has stopped being a sport and is now a political vehicle for views that many of us dont agree with.

Suddenly, we're inundated with people who don't want to talk about football. They have piled on from another forum to stop our legitimate freedom of expression, by trying to impose their political views instead, and shut us up, or shut us down.

If you dont want to read about politics, 'if you're 'royally fed up', support us in getting it kicked off the football pitch. However worthy you or others think the cause is, thats not where it belongs...

Last edited:
This is a quiet little forum where we used to talk mostly about football and chat about other bits of life. We dont have to talk about politics, but football has stopped being a sport and is now a political vehicle for views that many of us dont agree with.

Suddenly, we're inundated with people who don't want to talk about football. They have piled on from another forum to stop our legitimate freedom of expression, by trying to impose their political views instead, and shut us up, or shut us down.

If you dont want to read about politics, 'if you're 'royally fed up', support us in getting it kicked off the football pitch. However worthy you or others think the cause is, thats not where it belongs...

There ‘s only one group of people trying to impose their political views on others and that ‘s you and a handful of other posters who seemed determined to twist every thread to push their agenda .

Perhaps it would be wise to reflect how and why a topic praising England now has posters criticising the black civil rights movement .

There ‘s only one group of people trying to impose their political views on others and that ‘s you and a handful of other posters who seemed determined to twist every thread to push their agenda .

Perhaps it would be wise to reflect how and why a topic praising England now has posters criticising the black civil rights movement .

Impose? Us? I don't see us piling on S2 to shout them down, and insult them. It really does show how little you've understood that you think we are against black civil rights. Laughable....

Anyway, I've had enough of you too, so you are now on Pignore. Have a nice life. Bye.

Impose? Us? I don't see us piling on S2 to shout them down, and insult them. It really does show how little you've understood that you think we are against black civil rights. Laughable....

Anyway, I've had enough of you too, so you are now on Pignore. Have a nice life. Bye.

One moans about cancel culture , then this . Dear me .

So the officlals who believe any person booing needs to be re-educated China style? No room in their minds for an adult discussion as they must be right?

How to resolve this?
1) put and end date of use of the knee (at least the black power fist seems to be used less often so we know it's possible) for the end of this tournament.
2) Re-fly the KIO flag and devise a flag waving routine at the touch line and before the line up.
3) players to wave to the crowd in thanks for the cheers.

Football managers have one job. Preparing their team to win football matches. Anything that isn't doing that is a foolish dilution of the spirit and effort of the squad.

There should be an inquiry into how in the space of two decades an England manager can be sacked for expressing his fringe whacky views on reincarnation to an idiot like Southgate abusing his platform to prattle on about how his brats care little for public opinion and will gesture their support for a Marxist movemnt regardless.

Will Debbie Hewitt do this ? Or is she just another box ticker ?

Last edited:
Back to the thread.

Good luck to England on Sunday against Croatia convinced he will have squad ready for the challenge, sure they are focused anyway. The majority of fans will put any issues to one side and concentrate on giving the team the support they deserve.

Fancy Foden and Grealish to stand out and hopefully Kane hits a purple patch and finishes tournament top scorer, Whatever happens hope there are some decent games to enjoy, and it will help the close season fly by.

Fancy Foden and Grealish to stand out and hopefully Kane hits a purple patch and finishes tournament top scorer, Whatever happens hope there are some decent games to enjoy, and it will help the close season fly by.
I would love to see Grealish,Foden and Mount start on Sunday behind Harry Kane.UTB