Good Luck to Gareth and ENGLAND | Vital Football

Good Luck to Gareth and ENGLAND

It is time. But it won't happen with a lower Championship standard defensive dullard managing the team.

Missed the point rod. Absolutely no insult intended. You've read enough woke shit on here to understand the point of my last two posts surely?
I thought you knew i don't take offence at what's posted on here mi owd pal,i was just replying with tongue very much in cheek. By the way who or what is this Woke? UTB

I thought you knew i don't take offence at what's posted on here mi owd pal,i was just replying with tongue very much in cheek. By the way who or what is this Woke? UTB

Woke was officially added into the dictionary in 2017 and it means to be awake to sensitive social issues, such as racism. Demonstrators from the Black Lives Matter movement from which woke emerged.

In laymans terms it means bollox.

'Woke' goes back much further, to the US civil rights movement, as to be woken to the need for change. Of course the Civil rights movement was successful and Lyndon B Johnson wrote , against a lot of resistance, the Civil Rights Act into law in 1964. Then after decades, of hard won improvements, the Republicans under Nixon tried to 'improve the lot of the black' by providing welfare boosts and housing projects. Unfortunately these actually locked the black community into poverty and subsequently into crime, under which the hip hop culture developed that stagnates black enrichment today and essentially keeps them poor, apart from the odd billionaire like Oprah and JayZ or Beyonce, or pocket filling politician, like our BLM founder friend.

Nixon also introduced the War on Drugs, the single least successful programme of the last 50 years. By aggressive policing and harsh sentencing of small time dealers and users, many black homes ended up without fathers and brothers, which again kept the blacks poor and dependent on the state, while the black population in jail climbed to horrific levels.

So, broken up black families, imprisonment, petty crime and violence, poverty, poor housing and dependence on the state. This is the sum of what 'racial justice has delivered in the USA, and there are echo's of that in the UK too. All caused by well meaning people who can't see the source of the problem is sectionality, dividing society and trying to treat different groups by giving different rights and manufactured advantages to 'even up', instead of giving freedom of opportunity and expression and not turning groups into victims. Benefits keep poor people poor.

In the UK, in many ways it is the class of people, the middle class elitists that were at the forefront of our Empire, driving out the savages, and bringing Jesus to the darkies, who now seem to find the greatest shame, and need for attonement. Unfortunately, they also feel the need to tell everyone else to attone for their shame first, as they always have done. The bizarre thing is every time you try to pour help and money into 'victims', it makes the problem worse. You think they'd have got it by now.

Now 'woke' it covers every kind of virtue signalling and self flaggellation that middle class white folk, and their compliant fools, can bring upon themselves.

Last edited:
Absolutely right FKB. You can go through every civil rights initiative in the US since the 50's and see abject failure. There is no question the US has huge issues today regarding inequality.

The question is how that translates to the UK, a vastly different landscape with a tiny percentage of non white occupants. The disproportionallity of violent crime on blacks caused by blacks here and in the us begs fundamental questions. Hiding behind poverty, disenfranchisement and opportunity is an issue in the US. Not so here, yet it is used by BLM and its followers.

Personally I'm bored to death with the whole charade. There are opportunities aplenty in this country. Get off your arse and grasp one. Or don't and expect the contempt you deserve whatever your colour.

15/20 yrs ago I used to go watch them at home and really enjoyed it but I’m becoming increasingly disillusioned with them if I’m honest I rarely watch friendlies these days on the box and I’m struggling to find interest in this tournament tbh, I’ll watch it all cos there’s bugger all else on I don’t think the manager and his tactics help but the players are so far removed from the fans these days it was like us before wilder knitted us back together again
I’d like us to do well but tbh I just can’t see it with this management team in place

15/20 yrs ago I used to go watch them at home and really enjoyed it but I’m becoming increasingly disillusioned with them if I’m honest I rarely watch friendlies these days on the box and I’m struggling to find interest in this tournament tbh, I’ll watch it all cos there’s bugger all else on I don’t think the manager and his tactics help but the players are so far removed from the fans these days it was like us before wilder knitted us back together again
I’d like us to do well but tbh I just can’t see it with this management team in place
I'm not having a dig at thi Bully but who would you like in the England job? We have got some very good young talent in the squad ie; Grealish,Foden,Mount,Dom etc. UTB

I'm not having a dig at thi Bully but who would you like in the England job? We have got some very good young talent in the squad ie; Grealish,Foden,Mount,Dom etc. UTB
good one rod I’ll be honest I don’t know but I haven’t had time to think about it this move has wiped me out we couldn’t get a firm in as we had to take all the flooring with us I’d have happily left it but the council charge for taking up so we used it here in the new place (wasn’t binning over a grands worth of stuff) but it made the move far worse than it need be I’ve still got boxes to unpack and find places for stuff as well as care for mrs B just had half my rota week and not touched owt in the house but been getting jobs done slowly but surely,when I get sorted I may think who I’d want but Gareth isn’t the answer imo but he’s typical FA material way too safe in every dept

good one rod I’ll be honest I don’t know but I haven’t had time to think about it this move has wiped me out we couldn’t get a firm in as we had to take all the flooring with us I’d have happily left it but the council charge for taking up so we used it here in the new place (wasn’t binning over a grands worth of stuff) but it made the move far worse than it need be I’ve still got boxes to unpack and find places for stuff as well as care for mrs B just had half my rota week and not touched owt in the house but been getting jobs done slowly but surely,when I get sorted I may think who I’d want but Gareth isn’t the answer imo but he’s typical FA material way too safe in every dept
pep or klopp for england job for me, English man as manager would be steven gerrard along with hans dieter-flick as his number 2