Good Evening | Vital Football

Good Evening

Whitstabletangerine

Vital Reserves Team
Thought I had best tune in but under a new name, you may remember me if I mentioned Whitstable.
Very sad it has come to this, like all of you enjoyed the other site but just cannot understand how so much hate exists in this guys mind to bring about the present situation over there.
I have witnessed enough bitterness and anger over the past couple of seasons on the Blackpool forums to last me a lifetime, to think we beat Liverpool twice in the 2010/11 season and in a couple of months time our season begins with Exeter City.
At least you still have your club.

NbyNW
To save confusing my already addled brain I've decided to jump ship but use my old name. Living in SW France fragill seems fairly logical too.
Rarely get the chance to get to visit dear old Priestfield anymore so like so many others spread all over the world rely on sites like this for gen. Please keep up the good work.

Welcome Whitstable and glad to see you too fragill. I must admit I didn't associate 'fragill' with France, but rather as when combined with 'rock' or suggesting your temperament!

Razor - Fra short for both France and for St Frajou my local community. Am trying to educate other expats (most of whom have never heard of teams outside the Premiership) and French locals into the wonders of the mighty Gills.

Razor - Fra short for both France and for St Frajou my local community. Am trying to educate other expats (most of whom have never heard of teams outside the Premiership) and French locals into the wonders of the mighty Gills.