Going to be a ride next season | Vital Football

Going to be a ride next season

Salazzar

Vital Youth Team
Well as is stands we are going to be watching a lot of goals next season

The news states Bielsa wants another attacking forward, no mention of defenders who we seem to be getting rid of at an alarming rate, now I know with the Pontus thing that he will be replaced

But I don’t se the end here, I believe there will be one more big player out. The whole financial fair play thing is a smoke screen , our owner has done great things for the club, but he simply does not have the capital to take us forward

Is he taking his money back before he sells the club onto someone. I have a sneaking suspicion yes, as I cannot believe he would put himself on the hook for 15 million with costa, even if we don’t go up . He is a smart guy.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t want this to be seen as doom and gloom, it is just another chapter in our great clubs history. Last season was so disappointing in the end , but looking back man did I enjoy it.

Things will chop and change before the season starts, but whatever happens we will be watching or listening to games next season with the same hope and expectation , being a fan is all for the love of your team

Si should name you richie rich. Thats alot without the beer

Ha ha Tiny. I probably only spend as much during the season as one of your holidays abroad cost. I did 29 games last season and it averaged £70 per game. £20 on tickets and £50 split equally between transport and drink.
Tickets will cost more this season as last year i got the senior concession. They have changed it this year so 65+ Away ST is £575 and i'm now in the 60-64 group which costs £725. They recognised that 60-64 lost the concession so gave us a £75 reduction on the £800 full price as compensation.