gods son gets it | Vital Football

gods son gets it

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
billyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, you fuckin beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy love it hahahahhaahahahhhahahahahahahahhaha get the fuck innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

billyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, you fuckin beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy love it hahahahhaahahahhhahahahahahahahhaha get the fuck innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:wahey::wahey::wahey::wahey::wahey::wahey::wahey::wahey::wahey::wahey::wahey:

Worra a 2 faced chuff you are Twirlio,they're a disgrace sack the lot and then we win and this.:LOL: Fickle or what.:LOL: CHRIS WILDER'S ONE OF OUR OWN.UTMPB

Worra a 2 faced chuff you are Twirlio,they're a disgrace sack the lot and then we win and this.:LOL: Fickle or what.:LOL: CHRIS WILDER'S ONE OF OUR OWN.UTMPB
they were a disgrace you idiot ,last night they showed up and showed what a disgrace they had been. they have let the manager down the fans down and most of all them selfs down. and almost certainly taken us down.
last night they were back on it so well done for last night ,but the damage is almost certainly done. so i will be fickle when they perform constanly like they have,its what a normal none blinkered football fan does.. and im sure youve had a go at em rodders. so go change ya pissy pants and grow up old man :cheers:

they were a disgrace you idiot ,last night they showed up and showed what a disgrace they had been. they have let the manager down the fans down and most of all them selfs down. and almost certainly taken us down.
last night they were back on it so well done for last night ,but the damage is almost certainly done. so i will be fickle when they perform constanly like they have,its what a normal none blinkered football fan does.. and im sure youve had a go at em rodders. so go change ya pissy pants and grow up old man :cheers:
You're a Fickle forker end of Twirlio,:clown: any chuff can support their club when things are going well but TRUE BLADES are with the club ALL THE TIME,Factamundo.:yes: UTMPB

You're a Fickle forker end of Twirlio,:clown: any chuff can support their club when things are going well but TRUE BLADES are with the club ALL THE TIME,Factamundo.:yes: UTMPB
your a silly old fucka end of ,whos got an hard on for me simple as that. just cause i used to have a drink wi our fantastic manager ,and you used to go up to shirecliffe to get his autograph like a big kid. lmfao. like ive said many a time when im at the lane or any other ground they get my support when that shirt goes on,this forum is the perfect place to vent ya frustrations and anger just like everbody ,including ya sen. so either grow up and refrain from the personel insults or ill scream and scream and scream until im sick. you old fool. who knows absolutely nothing about football

your a silly old fucka end of ,whos got an hard on for me simple as that. just cause i used to have a drink wi our fantastic manager ,and you used to go up to shirecliffe to get his autograph like a big kid. lmfao. like ive said many a time when im at the lane or any other ground they get my support when that shirt goes on,this forum is the perfect place to vent ya frustrations and anger just like everbody ,including ya sen. so either grow up and refrain from the personel insults or ill scream and scream and scream until im sick. you old fool. who knows absolutely nothing about football
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Hardon for thee? I'm no Grayson Perry ya fickle mare.:ROFLMAO: Personel insults,it's spelt personal you thick fickle chuff.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: UTMPB