Goalkeeper situation | Page 2 | Vital Football

Goalkeeper situation

If we don't sign him, we definitely need another keeper. We don't want to get caught with our Pants down!

Is

Isn't pants being tapped up to another club?
VILLA.

If Villa are after Pants it means they can not afford Manchester United ‘keeper Sam Johnstone who's been there all season on loan.

Would Johnstone be a good shout - I seem to remember rumors going around at one time that we were inquiring about him.

Last edited:
VILLA.

If Villa are after Pants it means they can not afford Manchester United ‘keeper Sam Johnstone who's been there all season on loan.

Would Johnstone be a good shout - I seem to remember rumors going around at one time that we were inquiring about him.
Would be an interesting shout but I reckon he will be hoping for a Prem move.

Pants has a year left on his contract - we want to sign him permanently, he is/was happy to return. PL wages!

Villa were only a rumour & only a loan, with a permanent signing option - BUT - that could have been put out there just to get us to up the fee!

Pants has a year left on his contract - we want to sign him permanently, he is/was happy to return. PL wages!

Villa were only a rumour & only a loan, with a permanent signing option - BUT - that could have been put out there just to get us to up the fee!

Everton second keeper looking to leave so other quality keepers available. Would like to keep pants but as with everyone, not at any price.