goalkeeper if Krul leaves | Vital Football

goalkeeper if Krul leaves

Apparently Fraser Forster feels he has unfinished business here and would come back if given the chance.

Krul wont leave.

In fact you'll find with a new manager that we'll keep the majority of the squad if relegated.

I can see Cabaye and Ben Arfa going mind.

Toon_Demon - 1/5/2013 09:57

st-pedros-basin - 1/5/2013 09:53

Fraser Foster is shite

I reckon he's an improvement on Elliot

well that's for certain.
I've seen Forster a few times for Celtic and have been unimpressed, considering the reputation he had when he left us. He looks slow and lazy. Be interesting to see what Celtic fans really think of him

Toon_NoMatterWot - 1/5/2013 09:59

Krul wont leave.

In fact you'll find with a new manager that we'll keep the majority of the squad if relegated.

I can see Cabaye and Ben Arfa going mind.

If Pardew stays they'll all fuck off, if we get a decent replacement there's a chance Ben Arfa might stick around but Cabeye can fuck off

Fair points SPB, I think forster is capable of top class performance (Vs Barcelona this season for example) but he's not Timmy Krul, which obviously is why he left as he wasn't gonna take the No. 1 jersey off him. Agree as well that most of our good players will stick around if pardew is replaced. If not we'll be waving bye bye to a lot of them. We also need a captain who's more of a leader on the pitch than cabaye.

Why is Cabaye getting so much stick? He's got nothing around him in terms of a decent mdifield structure, but he does look to play. Tiote has been nothing short of abysmal for months. Either running round like a headless chicken or just doing nothing.

It's like the Scott Parker thing again. If you put your head above the parapet, you get shot down. Yet if you quietly do fùck all, you get away with it.

Think most are slagging off Cabaye because he's basically our captain because of Colo's absence. Add to that everyone knows he is capable, he just isn't consistent enough and imo doesn't try hard enough. You could argue Tiote has had one good season, so we don't actually know if he's legit or just being mis managed like the rest.