Goal of the day | Vital Football

Goal of the day

I know most people like a 30 yarder, but personally I love a good team goal.

Glynn Hodges was probably the best player (pure ability wise) that I've seen play for us. Wand of a left foot. My favourite goal he scored for us was actually a header though. I forget who it was against, but he picked the ball up in our penalty area, fed the ball out to Deane on the left wing and then ran the length of the pitch to score with a diving header.

I know most people like a 30 yarder, but personally I love a good team goal.

Glynn Hodges was probably the best player (pure ability wise) that I've seen play for us. Wand of a left foot. My favourite goal he scored for us was actually a header though. I forget who it was against, but he picked the ball up in our penalty area, fed the ball out to Deane on the left wing and then ran the length of the pitch to score with a diving header.
Slowly?

my goal of the day will be BS & DM at Villa, securing their hatricks...live and dream I suppose
stay safe...keep pigs at home....

That was well taken (albeit against non-league opposition) but surely Jamie Murphy's best goal for us was the 95th minute winner at home to Gillingham. He beat about 15 players, like something out of "Roy of the Rovers"!
I've told you a million times not to exaggerate