Go To War Or Get The F*** Out! Villa v WBA 25/4 7pm Match Thread | Page 27 | Vital Football

Go To War Or Get The F*** Out! Villa v WBA 25/4 7pm Match Thread

Again though, to work with what...half a squad most don't want to ever see on the pitch?

This has been much better from us but Ollie wasn't with us tonight.

If we are seeing the same at this stage next season after more big investment to give us a complete squad of options and real Plan B's and DS sticks to the same, I don't think many would disagree with you.

But we've seen the progress we wanted this year and almost to a man/woman everyone agrees had the season been reversed they'd be happy.

Yes, but we have been in terminal decline since the start of the year. We are getting worse, not better.

Absolute shite. Should have brushed this lot aside. Should have made the subs earlier.

However I'm ecstatic for Davis. 54 games, 3 and a half years since his last league goal. Start him next week Deano ffs. Let him have 60 minutes at least. Also delighted for Wesley to come back.

I'll leave it at that because I can't be bothered to retype all the things I've been texting my dad throughout this and I'm sure there'll be enough moaning anyway.

Feck the Albion, well done Keinan, welcome back Wes and UTV.