Go Aretha! | Vital Football

Go Aretha!

I really believe that any subject discussed by fellow Blades should be allowed on here. Could never see the point of the O/T thread.

RIP Aretha.

I really believe that any subject discussed by fellow Blades should be allowed on here. Could never see the point of the O/T thread.

RIP Aretha.

I think that off topic and other sections serve a purpose on busy boards Chippy as threads would just keep falling off onto previous pages and missed by some posters, but when a board is just starting up (or dying off like Bladesmad) all it does is dilute what is already a trickle of interest.

I think that off topic and other sections serve a purpose on busy boards Chippy as threads would just keep falling off onto previous pages and missed by some posters, but when a board is just starting up (or dying off like Bladesmad) all it does is dilute what is already a trickle of interest.
This is true we set the o/t board up when BM was at its peak and was as busy as S2 if you missed a day you could miss a whole host of threads but now it seems a waste I'd keep everything on here to keep it ticking over until more people take the plunge and start posting

Yeah like you always did on Bladesmad. Show a little RESPECT man.
I think you'll find i showed my R E S P E C T before this thread was put on the wrong forum Gray mi owd.It seems Bully& thee think theer's one set of rule for us and one for you 2.:giggle: UTCB

Perhaps we could have all on one thread but some sort of "O/T" indicator so if someone wants to avoid then they can?

I think you'll find i showed my R E S P E C T before this thread was put on the wrong forum Gray mi owd.It seems Bully& thee think theer's one set of rule for us and one for you 2.:giggle: UTCB

I think the passing of a legend like ARETHA deserves a wider audience than off topic when history shows most posters rarely view it. That’s why we started the cricket thread on BM, and to make matters worse, tha dint even show her the curtesty of playing one of her songs. If Rod the Jock pops his clogs I bet this forum will be awash with your ‘Tonight’s the night’ ‘Lady Jane’ videos. :giggle:

And let’s be honest, how many obituaries did you ever post off topic before this one Dr Death? :smoke:

I think the passing of a legend like ARETHA deserves a wider audience than off topic when history shows most posters rarely view it. That’s why we started the cricket thread on BM, and to make matters worse, tha dint even show her the curtesty of playing one of her songs. If Rod the Jock pops his clogs I bet this forum will be awash with your ‘Tonight’s the night’ ‘Lady Jane’ videos. :giggle:

And let’s be honest, how many obituaries did you ever post off topic before this one Dr Death? :smoke:
Alr8 pipe darn you 2 wannabe bullies.:LOL: I've never denied Aretha's legendary status and i wunt cos it's richly deserved,just statin tha put it wrong forum nar let that be the end of this or are that gunna be like Bully and Our Getie & demand the last word on everythin?:hug: UTCB

Last edited:
Alr8 pipe darn you 2 bullies.I've never denied Aretha's legendary status and i wunt cos it's richly deserved,just statin tha put it wrong forum nar let that be the end of this or are that gunna be like Bully and Our Getie & demand the last word on everythin?:hug: UTCB
I don't !