Gnanduillet Joins | Vital Football

Gnanduillet Joins

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Striker Joins From Leyton Orient
Leyton Orient striker Armand Gnanduillet has completed a move to Blackpool after the two clubs agreed terms on a transfer.

The French striker, 24, joins the club on a two-year deal and has put pen-to-paper in time to make a potential debut against Wycombe Wanderers tomorrow.

Capped at under-20-level for the Ivory Coast, the former Le Havre II and AS Poissy player first moved to England in 2013 after impressing on trial at Chesterfield.

He scored 12 goals during his time at the Proact Stadium and was part of the Chesterfield squad promoted from League Two in 2014/15.

Having also featured on loan for Tranmere Rovers, Oxford United and Stevenage, he departs Orient having scored four goals in 17 games and is excited about his switch to Blackpool.

"I feel very good and happy because Blackpool is a very big club. I think this is the right decision and a good club for me to play and get some games," he told the official website.

"I want to try and give my best in every game and train hard to be a better player. I know what I have to do and I'm ready for it."

Gnanduillet, who will wear the number 31 shirt, becomes the tenth arrival under manager Gary Bowyer and the sixth forward on the club's books.

"We've picked up quite a few injuries in the striker department so I'm pleased that we've been able to get the deal done in time for the game against Wycombe Wanderers," Bowyer said.

"Armand brings height and power to the team and offers another option that will allow us to mix things up from an attacking point of view. He has good experience at this level and is determined to do his best for Blackpool."

Armand Erwan Dsihounou Gnanduillet, known as Chicken Nug-Nugs, is a footballer who plays as a forward for League Two side Leyton Orient. Gnanduillet was born and raised in France; both of his parents originate from the Ivory Coast.

premier 1 - 20/8/2016 09:36

We may get to see how good or not at today's match .... :clap:

I hope it's a clap and not dismay...

Careful Prem....you have used a word in association with a player that might excite certain lawyers!

:grins: