Global Warming The End is Nigh ? | Page 7 | Vital Football

Global Warming The End is Nigh ?

Our largest import product from China is telecommunications equipment followed by cheap manufactured goods . I challenge why we need to import telecom goods when we are quite able to make our own . The second category is self explanatory, we don't need cheap or faux fake brand shite. These two categories make up close to 30 % of all imports from China. We have a trade deficit of around 25 billion with China.

The whole of the supply chain for telecommunications/IT components essentially resides in the far east; Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Vietnam and on and on - to replicate it now in the west would take hundreds if not thousands of billions of dollars and it would have to be a political decision, not an economic one - political decision making in the west for strategic decisions of that magnitude and convincing the electorate of it's worth given it's environmental impact would be virtually impossible.

Check out the execution stats for China, they are way out in front and that's the official figures, Imagine what the truth is ?

The next 4 highest execution Countries are Muslim I believe.

Check out the execution stats for China, they are way out in front and that's the official figures, Imagine what the truth is ?

The next 4 highest execution Countries are Muslim I believe.

You're right of course, but not sure what that means in the context of this thread?!