Global Warming The End is Nigh ? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Global Warming The End is Nigh ?

I'm shit at Maths. I have Maths Dyspraxia.

I know Neil deGrasse Tyson always says Voyager 1 will take between 30-50 thousand light years to get to Alpha Centauri, which is just over 4 light years away. 62 thousand Kilometers an hour.

I was counting on you RD.

Thanks RD, I just needed confirmation. 50 million years ball park using todays technology.

'Today's' technology'...technology doesn't and won't stand still; deep statis, genetic cloning, new hyper drives, sub space shift (now looking to be true) just as graviton waves were predicted by Enstein ...

The Human race will eventually race across the universe and in 500 mill years may not even be recognizable as evolutionary change and mutations take hold...

'Today's' technology'...technology doesn't and won't stand still; deep statis, genetic cloning, new hyper drives, sub space shift (now looking to be true) just as graviton waves were predicted by Enstein ...

The Human race will eventually race across the universe and in 500 mill years may not even be recognizable as evolutionary change and mutations take hold...

Just look at inner city chavs right now, are they human ?

A new planet found 3 times the size of Earth and has a temp of minus 150 c is only 3 light years away. So only 60,000 years travel time . Book your tickets now.

Where's that NRD? Closest star is over 4 light years away.

Sorry RD, it's 6 light years , it orbits Barnards star . It is a long way from the star, approx where Mercury is to our Sun . Apparently Barnards is travelling at 300,000 mph , but I'm not sure if it's closing on us.

Sorry RD, it's 6 light years , it orbits Barnards star . It is a long way from the star, approx where Mercury is to our Sun . Apparently Barnards is travelling at 300,000 mph , but I'm not sure if it's closing on us.

No worries.

Barnard is the 4th closes star to us. A red Dwarth star. Once the James Web is up and running I hope they focus on close by star systems once they stop getting the horn over the big bang.

I bet there is a load of planets around Alpha Centauri as well.

No worries.

Barnard is the 4th closes star to us. A red Dwarth star. Once the James Web is up and running I hope they focus on close by star systems once they stop getting the horn over the big bang.

I bet there is a load of planets around Alpha Centauri as well.

I nominate RD for the next British Astronaut spot to go to Mars.

If I was on my own, I would be okay......

I'm surprised there are not more like me and you NRD. Space, the cosmos or whatever you want to call it is the most interesting subject there is.

I find it fascinating. It is my religion. I am a sun worshiper. It is what gave us life and what sustains us. The moon too. The sun is my god, I don't believe in a superior being. We should respect the sun whilst recognise it's power and our vulnerability to it should we abuse what it gives us. I would be up for creating a new religion dedicated to the sun and our planet .