Glazers playing fantasy football with Kane? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Glazers playing fantasy football with Kane?

Going to United would be stupid. He should go to City.

Where he should go and who are likely to pull out all the stops for him are very different.

Man Utd want him. Badly. It's a statement signing that they feel will pay off. I agree though, it would be a stupid move but it looks like it could be his only way out at this point in time.

Where he should go and who are likely to pull out all the stops for him are very different.

Man Utd want him. Badly. It's a statement signing that they feel will pay off. I agree though, it would be a stupid move but it looks like it could be his only way out at this point in time.
Would Cavani have signed a year-long extension if United badly wanted Kane? Until he signed that extension all the indicators were that he wanted to return to Uruguay. Surely he must have been some assurances as to game time? I can't imagine he'd be happy to sit on the bench for the season. He certainly doesn't need the money.

Would Cavani have signed a year-long extension if United badly wanted Kane? Until he signed that extension all the indicators were that he wanted to return to Uruguay. Surely he must have been some assurances as to game time? I can't imagine he'd be happy to sit on the bench for the season. He certainly doesn't need the money.

As a Spurs fan, I obviously want Kane to stay. However......

Kane and Cavani suit Utd's setup and it wouldn't be a bad thing for them to share duties for a season. It would certainly snap Kane out of this current mode where his place is guaranteed and he's going through the motions. Even if he starts for Utd, he can get the hook as well with Cavani replacing him. Getting that dynamic in the squad would be a masterstroke by Ollie. For Kane, he would stay fresher.

If he moves on though, I would like to see him with Pep. I admire how he prolongs players careers (e.g. Fernandinho, Silva, Walker etc) with his training methods and rotation. Initially, Kane's body would be in for a shock as he's just not fit enough to play for Pep. What comes out the other side is an England international that can play as long as Cavani and Lewandowski have. A player that instead of only getting <50 touches in a game will start having close to a hundred. Then we'll all see Kane go up a couple of levels.

So moving to Manchester makes so much sense for Kane. That is, unless Spurs can break themselves out of the malaise.

As a Spurs fan, I obviously want Kane to stay. However......

Kane and Cavani suit Utd's setup and it wouldn't be a bad thing for them to share duties for a season. It would certainly snap Kane out of this current mode where his place is guaranteed and he's going through the motions. Even if he starts for Utd, he can get the hook as well with Cavani replacing him. Getting that dynamic in the squad would be a masterstroke by Ollie. For Kane, he would stay fresher.

If he moves on though, I would like to see him with Pep. I admire how he prolongs players careers (e.g. Fernandinho, Silva, Walker etc) with his training methods and rotation. Initially, Kane's body would be in for a shock as he's just not fit enough to play for Pep. What comes out the other side is an England international that can play as long as Cavani and Lewandowski have. A player that instead of only getting <50 touches in a game will start having close to a hundred. Then we'll all see Kane go up a couple of levels.

So moving to Manchester makes so much sense for Kane. That is, unless Spurs can break themselves out of the malaise.
I read at the weekend that United were now focusing on getting Sancho. Would they splash well over £200m to get Kane and Sancho? They wouldn't be the only areas they want to strengthen.

If they get the pair they would have Kane, Cavani, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood , Sancho and James fighting for the three spots. That in itself is healthy but there's concern I think that Greenwood's path to the first eleven would be blocked.

Regarding City, Pep would be great for Kane. But they've never spent that sort of money on a single player though. For a £100m plus I thought they'd be looking at someone like Haaland.

As to Kane staying at Spurs, I'm lukewarm to be honest. If he genuinely is still happy here and is willing to commit 100%, then great. If not, I'd rather we sold him.

I don't see where the buyers are coming from at that price though unless what I read about Man U at the weekend is completely wrong.

I read at the weekend that United were now focusing on getting Sancho. Would they splash well over £200m to get Kane and Sancho? They wouldn't be the only areas they want to strengthen.

If they get the pair they would have Kane, Cavani, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood , Sancho and James fighting for the three spots. That in itself is healthy but there's concern I think that Greenwood's path to the first eleven would be blocked.

Regarding City, Pep would be great for Kane. But they've never spent that sort of money on a single player though. For a £100m plus I thought they'd be looking at someone like Haaland.

As to Kane staying at Spurs, I'm lukewarm to be honest. If he genuinely is still happy here and is willing to commit 100%, then great. If not, I'd rather we sold him.

I don't see where the buyers are coming from at that price though unless what I read about Man U at the weekend is completely wrong.

My guess is that Ole would scrub Martial and James off that list in an instant if he could improve the quality and recoup some money. I actually think Rice or Ndidi would transform them more than getting 2 forwards though.

I have a nasty feeling that Ole will go in for Aarons to get the second RB option to share the workload with AWB. It would never surprise me if AWB moves inside to Lindeloff's place at some stage.

Man Utd are possibly in for a busy summer. The big wigs at the club want a statement signing. Kane is top of that list. It doesn't get higher profile than the England captain who has a real chance of becoming the all-time PL top scorer.

I'm still not convinced Sancho will move away from Dortmund yet unless a mega bid comes in.

I think we may see a few fairly high profile players leave United too. Pogba's agent is always pushing for his next move and Martial is on a few clubs' list this summer. If the offer is right I think Man Utd would accept.