Give Me Strength | Vital Football

Give Me Strength

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
We take the lead then get a player sent off and then give the opposition a goal on the stroke of half time due to a goal keeping balls up. I get the impression that Pools don't want to be top of the league. If we are aiming for promotion we need to be beating the likes of Altrincham. Sutton march on with yet another win.
Oh just realized got the sequence of cock ups wrong. First get player sent off and then (I presume by accident) we score a goal, then realizing the error, gift the opposition the equalizer. Gutted.

Last edited:
Would have settled for a draw before kickoff.
But there is always a frustration following Pools, teams - Wrexham and Stockport, are starting to find form and putting pressure on. Still hoping for the playoffs.

Yeah, Stockport score five away. Can you imagine it? Scoring two away would be a reason for a wild party as far as Pools are concerned. I appreciate there is still a lot of football to be played but I just cant help feeling we are just not quite as good as we need to be.

From the highlights it is obviously a sending off offence by Cass, though the histrionics by the guy fouled were over the top, as for Killip's error - all keepers make them - he got over it and played his part in achieving a creditable draw.

Agree about the histrionics, quite sickening and cant believe the ref fell for it. Funny how opposition keepers never seem to palm the ball into their own net when we play them. Anyway, still praying Sutton will suffer a down turn in form though no sign of it so far.