Girls in their summer clothes | Page 2 | Vital Football

Girls in their summer clothes

I'm going to bottle the request for a racist joke. However, I have an anti racist one. Better spoken than read but here we go.

Paddy went for a job on a building site. Foreman assumed he was a thick Irishman so asked "What's the difference between a joist and a girder"

That's easy said Paddy.
Joyce wrote "Ulysses" and Goethe wrote "The Damnation of Faust".

I know some corking jokes about race but they're not racist jokes, I believe there is a difference. Thing is, people will think they are so there's no way I'm risking my pension by telling one in here 🤫

Is it the one about the breast stroke?

I'm going to bottle the request for a racist joke. However, I have an anti racist one. Better spoken than read but here we go.

Paddy went for a job on a building site. Foreman assumed he was a thick Irishman so asked "What's the difference between a joist and a girder"

That's easy said Paddy.
Joyce wrote "Ulysses" and Goethe wrote "The Damnation of Faust".
Not funny and the basic rule broken: Irish jokes, Jewish jokes whatever should only be told by those nationals. Really surprised that 58 has slipped up here.

Not funny and the basic rule broken: Irish jokes, Jewish jokes whatever should only be told by those nationals. Really surprised that 58 has slipped up here.
?????
I assume that's a whoosh Phil given that it was specifically anti racist. It was an Englishman (me) taking the piss out of an Englishman (foreman).

?????
I assume that's a whoosh Phil given that it was specifically anti racist. It was an Englishman (me) taking the piss out of an Englishman (foreman).
Nope. Paddy?!! No such thing as an anti racist joke these days. I am a converted snowflake these days.

lol, very good sexist joke, GBN. I really did lol, and I'm a feminist!

I'm waiting for someone to dare to post a good and actually funny racist joke. They do exist, and laughing at one wont make you a racist.

My Jamaican wife got a job in a fish and chip shop yesterday. #BlackWivesBatter

A really good comedian can have you laughing before you've worked out what's going on. Factor in a well primed and lubricated audience laughing their socks off and you can surprise yourself.

I had a copy of this flexi disc back in the day. Bernard on good behaviour for those times, he only had it in for the Irish. There's more than enough to show he could be just as funny without the targets.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bernard+m...i=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF5SGSwfmbg