Girls in their summer clothes | Vital Football

Girls in their summer clothes

PhilK66

Vital 1st Team Regular
Always liked this Springsteen track that sums up the climate outside right now. I ventured out to a retail park M and S for some foods. Boy, there were some really great outfits being worn/nearly worn!

Always liked this Springsteen track that sums up the climate outside right now. I ventured out to a retail park M and S for some foods. Boy, there were some really great outfits being worn/nearly worn!

Hey - if you are going to put in click bait there has to be a reward at the end of it!

What, you mean nag at yourself? :giggle:

lol, very good sexist joke, GBN. I really did lol, and I'm a feminist!

I'm waiting for someone to dare to post a good and actually funny racist joke. They do exist, and laughing at one wont make you a racist.

You'll have to make do with my girlfriend in her favourite summer dress (a bargain £30 worth bought during a holiday in Istanbul a year or so ago.)

Looking at your girlfriend in her white dress, has the absence and longing not made you consider making her an honest woman? Or are you not Russian into it?

From numerous feel good news articles, the separation or constantly being together has made people realise that if they survive lock down then the relationship can survive anything or has completely wreck things. The virus has certainly made people reevaluate their relationships

I apologise if this is too nosy or you are secretly planning but don't wish to answer incase she reads this.

Looking at your girlfriend in her white dress, has the absence and longing not made you consider making her an honest woman? Or are you not Russian into it?

From numerous feel good news articles, the separation or constantly being together has made people realise that if they survive lock down then the relationship can survive anything or has completely wreck things. The virus has certainly made people reevaluate their relationships

I apologise if this is too nosy or you are secretly planning but don't wish to answer incase she reads this.
She has not wanted to get married but we have been together 15 years anyway so as good as. Even if she did want to it is an incredibly complicated and expensive business. We are very happy.

A basic service at the register office on a tuesday or a wednesday morning is less than £150.

lol, very good sexist joke, GBN. I really did lol, and I'm a feminist!

I'm waiting for someone to dare to post a good and actually funny racist joke. They do exist, and laughing at one wont make you a racist.
I know some corking jokes about race but they're not racist jokes, I believe there is a difference. Thing is, people will think they are so there's no way I'm risking my pension by telling one in here 🤫

I know some corking jokes about race but they're not racist jokes, I believe there is a difference. Thing is, people will think they are so there's no way I'm risking my pension by telling one in here 🤫

One that my Ghanaian friends have (although not directly a joke) is something that Mugabe said to men in Zimbabwe. African women want a man with six cars - not a six pack, get out of the gym and work.

That's a much better way of putting it, nobs. There are some genuinely funny jokes about race.

And then there are lots of unfunny and downright nasty racist jokes.

Some great sights out this week. Some terrible ones too, but let’s stick to the good stuff.