Giovani Lo Celso - Player Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Giovani Lo Celso - Player Thread

No issues at all with him exchanging shirts with Salah...actually props to Salah for giving him his shirt vs. being a dick and shoving him off. Class play in my opinion.

Really have no issues with Liverpool either...they are pretty much everything I wish we were at the moment...and the coach to go with it.
Really ...I despise them and everything about them. Class and Liverpool? from Heysel, to printing T-shirts for a bloke charged with racist abuse to paying Man City for hacking there data base they are odious.Cant stand them. They are currently a very good football team city are better. But it's not magic they spent £200 million when we were a better side 18 months ago that it that's all. Salah is not Messi or Ronaldo if it's for a sick child have it sent to the dressing room. Brian Clough would never have it. It seems small but Spurs need to change our culture more than any club in world football, and I want a zero tolerance policy on this stuff as part of that change.

Really ...I despise them and everything about them. Class and Liverpool? from Heysel, to printing T-shirts for a bloke charged with racist abuse to paying Man City for hacking there data base they are odious.Cant stand them. They are currently a very good football team city are better. But it's not magic they spent £200 million when we were a better side 18 months ago that it that's all. Salah is not Messi or Ronaldo if it's for a sick child have it sent to the dressing room. Brian Clough would never have it. It seems small but Spurs need to change our culture more than any club in world football, and I want a zero tolerance policy on this stuff as part of that change.
It just doesn't seem right. I don't remember seeing it at PL level before.

Lo Celso is on loan. It's a holiday for him. He may never see Salah again.

Don, understood. What I was referring to was on the pitch. No argument from me on the rest of your points though.

Still don't buy the objection. If Lo Celso is in our match day squad then his country have every right to pick him. He's not injured.

A "loan" in name only. It is an obligation to buy at the end of the season, so unless Salah goes to RM, then GLC will certainly see hm a number of times again over the next few seasons.

Is that certain? I thought it was an option to buy.

Is that certain? I thought it was an option to buy.

I am quite certain that is the case. Regardless of what Wikipedia says.

Initial loan fee allowed us to seal the deal while still retaining some cash for the purchases of other players (See Fernandes/Dybala/Coutinho), Bettis would ultimately pocket more cash because the loan fee would be deducted from the purchase fee next Summer and thus reducing the amount of the 20% sell-on they would owe to PSG.

There's some other stuff in there, but that the stuff that matters.

Still don't buy the objection. If Lo Celso is in our match day squad then his country have every right to pick him. He's not injured.

As I've said many many times - we can't stop them picking him, unless we can prove he is injured/ill.....

I am quite certain that is the case. Regardless of what Wikipedia says.

Initial loan fee allowed us to seal the deal while still retaining some cash for the purchases of other players (See Fernandes/Dybala/Coutinho), Bettis would ultimately pocket more cash because the loan fee would be deducted from the purchase fee next Summer and thus reducing the amount of the 20% sell-on they would owe to PSG.

There's some other stuff in there, but that the stuff that matters.

Wikipedia? :rofl:

Cheers.

Well, it is where most people get their info these days.... Boards of all types and sizes are littered with such "facts" :shrug:

Don't know what to make of him yet, it's far too early to say.

Agree, way to early to judge this poor bastard. He has no help around him and the club is in free fall.

I for one will give him a pass. I have seen some good things from him.

If I were him I would ask to cancel my contract.

Really poor management with him. The lad doesn't stand a chance.

How do you mean? Eriksen taking his playing time?

Must admit, I'm still excited about GLC. I think he's exactly the type of buy we should always be making. You can see in the little things he does that he's got quality. He also looks to take responsibility and work hard for the team,

I just want to see the Ndombele, Dele and Lo Celso show from this point.

How do you mean? Eriksen taking his playing time?

Must admit, I'm still excited about GLC. I think he's exactly the type of buy we should always be making. You can see in the little things he does that he's got quality. He also looks to take responsibility and work hard for the team,

I just want to see the Ndombele, Dele and Lo Celso show from this point.

Moi aussi. He needs to play centrally to flourish. Replace Eriksen.