Ginola Not Keen On Presenter! | Vital Football

Ginola Not Keen On Presenter!

Got no sound at work? Did he deserve it?

Got to admit I like both Jake Humphries and Mr Oh Ah Ginola!

Humphries was having a laugh saying how cool Ginola looked above the waist but taking the St Michael out of Ginola's jeans.

Ginola got a bit precious!!!

Ginola was out of order shows he can't take a laff, ffs if i was telling folk to f off everytime i had the pizz took out of me over the years with my big ears and big head then i would have been swearing a lot i tell ya lol

Didn't look like that to me.

You know mate, that explains a lot, people do the ****** sign to you and you laugh and wave. Sorry to have to be the one to break this to you, but they aren't actually being very nice dude!!!!!!!!

:90:

Raphael Honigstein impersonated him on some BT Sport show with AC Jimbo and got kicked off the show. Woof, as Jimbo would say.

I call mates wankers and they me in a joking manner so ratman may be right but the way he was looking at the presenter he looked pizzed off tbh

BodyButter - 22/10/2013 18:58

Raphael Honigstein impersonated him on some BT Sport show with AC Jimbo and got kicked off the show. Woof, as Jimbo would say.

This has gone totally over my head? Raphael honing stein? Ac jimbo? Woof?

Is this foreign???

banter would be face to face, not behind his back pointing to Mcmanaamanamananamanan who looked away embarrassed.

James06 - 23/10/2013 07:39

BodyButter - 22/10/2013 18:58

This has gone totally over my head? Raphael honing stein? Ac jimbo? Woof?

Is this foreign???

AC Jimbo = James Richardson

BT sport is terrible anyway. Going for the casual/ informal look but ends up just looking silly and like its a bunch of secondary school kids presenting it, plus the games are rubbish and at the wrong time.

BT Sport has been fab for UFC coverage, that's for sure, it is the only reason I've subscribed.

BT Sport has dropped a bollock by paying people too much money to do shit filling in shows and punditry. But their chosen sports, events and coverage is superb I think.

I'm loving all the serie A, budesliga, MLS and ligue 1 matches they show. With less spent on pundits and presenters wages they could have got more EPL matches.

I cant be the only one who wants to watch the game and couldnt give a shite about an ex player or journo's take on it? A bit at half time would do, or even if they cut it right down to just a five minutes post match.

In Spain and Italy the match finishes and the credits roll, that's it. perfect.

I like a bit of punditry but it does go ott. I do like the highlights at half and full time and the take of former players whether a pen or not, if it was offside etcetera

Wouldn't be a bad idea to have a former refs opinion on decisions either, surprised they've not thought of it.