Gills Vital 2020/2021 Prediction League - Match 39: Fleetwood Town Vs Gillingham | Vital Football

Gills Vital 2020/2021 Prediction League - Match 39: Fleetwood Town Vs Gillingham

Patchy, I have a suggestion for the last game of the season. If the race at the top is as tight as it is now, can those in contention to actually win PM you their prediction. This will eliminate any chance of the leader (whoever that is) copying the person in 2nd place and therefore guaranteeing they win.

I am absolutely not casting any aspertions re the character of anyone and cetainly not the two present outstanding candidates.
As everyone can see, my title defence is worse than Liverpool's so I have no skin in this game.

Patchy, I have a suggestion for the last game of the season. If the race at the top is as tight as it is now, can those in contention to actually win PM you their prediction. This will eliminate any chance of the leader (whoever that is) copying the person in 2nd place and therefore guaranteeing they win.

I am absolutely not casting any aspertions re the character of anyone and cetainly not the two present outstanding candidates.
As everyone can see, my title defence is worse than Liverpool's so I have no skin in this game.

Sounds like a good shout to me, I'll leave myself a reminder for closer to the time, and will give some details on the match thread if the table is close at the top (like it certainly is at the moment)!

Appreciate your concern about MBC’s dirty tactics. But fear not! Prediction league will be a foregone conclusion way before the final game of the season.

Excellent idea 58, as what you suggest "may" happen, actually did happen a couple of years ago, and the eventual winner that year, boasted on the Prediction thread, of their "absolute desire" to win.
I speak from personal experience, as I think I was "runner-up".
I BEAR NO GRUDGE!!

Excellent idea 58, as what you suggest "may" happen, actually did happen a couple of years ago, and the eventual winner that year, boasted on the Prediction thread, of their "absolute desire" to win.
I speak from personal experience, as I think I was "runner-up".
I BEAR NO GRUDGE!!
Could have happened to us two last season. Glad I wasn't faced with the dilemma, especially as you were about to overtake me on the final straight that was ultimately cut short.