Gills v Pompey | Vital Football

Gills v Pompey

I'm here. Not sure the team is. HT one down and we're looking like we'd rather be somewhere else.

Back to work tomorrow. After a hectic 9 days of non stop I decided to chill at home in the bath and paid for Ifollow.

couple of good half chances. O’Keefe hit the Bar. Pompey much better with the ball. We seem to be rushing everything. 2 little balls ups for fuller, although neither came to anything.
It needs a change or 2 at ht.

Back to work tomorrow. After a hectic 9 days of non stop I decided to chill at home in the bath and paid for Ifollow.

couple of good half chances. O’Keefe hit the Bar. Pompey much better with the ball. We seem to be rushing everything. 2 little balls ups for fuller, although neither came to anything.

Nibbles would all over this one, Rob. I`ll just say, you must have a lovely bathroom.

Nibbles would all over this one, Rob. I`ll just say, you must have a lovely bathroom.
Ha, maybe I’ll edit quickly....
The wife and kids have gone out for the afternoon. Peace and quiet (apart from peter Lloyd’s dulcet tones) f*cking bliss !!!

Couple more half chances for ehmer and Mandron. Routine saves for their keeper. Started 2nd half well though.

me too ..... busy busy Christmas and decided to miss today and chill out at home ......