Gills stuff | Page 2 | Vital Football

Gills stuff

Have got a key ring from at least 30 years ago that I use every day because my car keys are fixed to it. The RR fob went straight in the bin.

I've got my winning match day lottery ticket framed, along with the ticket stub (against Peterborough 2014) and a photo copy of the £500 cheque signed by mr Scally. Kerching!

I won a £1 premium bond voucher in the sixties (cannor remember if club or supporters club). My uncle swapped it with me for a ticket to the 1968 european cup final.

Somehow forgot to mention my framed picture of his highness Alan Wilks scoring the winner v Exeter City in 1974 ( match was also on "The Big Match" with Brian Moore doing the commentary).

I've got 140 different enamel Gills badges mounted in three frames, hundreds of Gills programmes, oh and two concrete slabs from the rightside Rainham End (currently concreted into the steps to my shed). Almost forgot to mention my Gillingham Football Club share certificate.

Somehow forgot to mention my framed picture of his highness Alan Wilks scoring the winner v Exeter City in 1974 ( match was also on "The Big Match" with Brian Moore doing the commentary).
I've got the very same photograph, not framed though

Have a scrappy picture of us on the pitch after beating Colchester 2-0 away in 1973-74. I wounder how many of us in the picture are still alive?

Have a scrappy picture of us on the pitch after beating Colchester 2-0 away in 1973-74. I wounder how many of us in the picture are still alive?
The Evening Post had a double page picture of us on the pitch. I could see myself on it. Saved it. Years later my dad had a clear out and chucked it without asking me. :-(

I have a nice photo canvass of my son when he first started coming to Gills. It has the Rainham End in the background. He has a really troubled expression. On reflection I wonder whether he saw it as some kind of punishment. I also have the 100 year of Gills team line up that Sam Luke Witham produced, nicely framed and displayed. I don't know if Sam is on here under a pseudonym but that was a great job.

I still drink out of a tatty Gills mug at work (as do many others - none of whom go to games now).

I have a nice photo canvass of my son when he first started coming to Gills. It has the Rainham End in the background. He has a really troubled expression. On reflection I wonder whether he saw it as some kind of punishment. I also have the 100 year of Gills team line up that Sam Luke Witham produced, nicely framed and displayed. I don't know if Sam is on here under a pseudonym but that was a great job.

I still drink out of a tatty Gills mug at work (as do many others - none of whom go to games now).

I'm sure Sam posted when we were on fansonline but I can't remember his name on there.

I'm sure Sam posted when we were on fansonline but I can't remember his name on there.

He was for sure that's how I found out about the prints he had. Nice bloke, kind of think he was from down Hastings way but I might be making that up. Its a good bit of work, I like all the different kits.

I’ve got my Fotoball in the Community Soccer School certificate hanging up from 1995, signed by Mickelwhite, Smilie and Green. We got free tickets as a result of that, which was the hook for me. I’ve also got the 94-95 team photo hanging up, as that was part of one of the goodies I was given at the end.

I’ve always been meaning to get a framed photo of one of the pics that used to be on the Homes of Football website: Stoke away in the play-offs? Or one of the old Wembley ones - the panorama with the blue smoke bomb maybe, or just Thommo’s celebration.

He was for sure that's how I found out about the prints he had. Nice bloke, kind of think he was from down Hastings way but I might be making that up. Its a good bit of work, I like all the different kits.
I second that. Used to post funny memes/images too. Maybe he could give the Paul Scally parody account some tips!