Gills hat tricks, apparently there have been some | Vital Football

Gills hat tricks, apparently there have been some

Dale Tempest got three on his debut against runaway leaders Reading - or did I make that up ? Dale Tempest what a name for a footballer. Almost as good as Max Power.

14/11/73
Alan Wilks v Workington
Completed after just 32 minutes of the match.
Backheel, 25 yarder and mazy dribble.

Anyone else on this board witness his highness on this auspicious occasion?

Footnote, SBT's v Bristol City wasn't too bad either.
:-)

1907-08 Southern Lge Div 1
Position 20th (out of 20)

As far the league went it was a season to forget for the Gills as they finished bottom of the league for the first time since the clubs formation. However the FA Cup was a different matter altogether. A 6-0 win over Shepherds Bush saw them drawn against the mighty Sunderland and they caused the shock of the round by beating the 1st Division side 3-1 at home in front of over 10,000 - Charlie McGibbon scoring a hat-trick. They then drew 1-1 at Manchester City before losing 2-1 at home in the replay with McGibbon again scoring both goals.

Come on guys, play the game. Let's see your videos, I'm loving watching the trebles go in especially as I didn't know there was such a thing as a Gills hat trick until I put it into the youtube search bar 😁😁😁😁

David Crown - all other other details are blurred fuzziness. I’m not conviced if it was this I was thinking of. Were there anymore from Dave La Corona?

DC B

Last edited: