Gillingham away live on Sky | Vital Football

Gillingham away live on Sky

I don't recall it being set for 6pm on Friday the 5th before this announcement for everyone to keep in mind.

Extra days recovery for the away match at Hull the following Tuesday

Oh not another bloody Sky game where we in this third world country can’t get the game, either through Foxtel sub- channels or I-Follow, while they can see the game in Outer Mongolia or Djibouti 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

Oh not another bloody Sky game where we in this third world country can’t get the game, either through Foxtel sub- channels or I-Follow, while they can see the game in Outer Mongolia or Djibouti 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

Oh bring back the old days when only none UK iFollow subscribers could watch live games....

I'll see if I can help with a link but it's generally impossible to find one until just before the game. It will be possible though. I watched the Posh game perfectly fine without iFollow or Sky.

To be honest, on a miserable February evening any home viewing option is preferable to being on the open Brian Moore Stand at Gillingham.
Yes it was absolutely freezing there last season. I was sitting near Clive and he looked like he was missing the South African sunshine.

Yes it was absolutely freezing there last season. I was sitting near Clive and he looked like he was missing the South African sunshine.

Oh my days that was a bad day out. Ellis Chapman and Tom Pett in centre midfield showing how to play 90 minutes without winning a tackle. Jake Hesketh, Jack Payne, Bruno and Tyler Walker not getting a kick all game. It was the worst possible game you could wish to see and a 1-0 defeat to chew over on the 4 hour trip home. Chalk and cheese to the current Appleton team.

I'll see if I can help with a link but it's generally impossible to find one until just before the game. It will be possible though. I watched the Posh game perfectly fine without iFollow or Sky.
Cheers mate. Appreciate the help, though usually in my experience you have to go through a long-winded registration process & I just can’t be bothered. It just makes me so angry that I-Follow’s stupid contract restrictions prevent us, season subscribers, from watching. About time they sorted these contracts out for the supporters rather than the business, especially as we are not even in the UK. That’s two games now I-Follow owe me a refund (assuming it doesn’t get picked up by ESPN or Bein Sports).

To be honest, on a miserable February evening any home viewing option is preferable to being on the open Brian Moore Stand at Gillingham.
I remember taking my girlfriend (now my wife) to a Gills v Imps game when we lived in SE London in the mid 1980s. That was bloody freezing as well - it was so exciting she snuggled down into her sheepskin coat and went to sleep (behind two older ladies both knitting away furiously). Exciting times 😳🙄😴😴

Oh my days that was a bad day out. Ellis Chapman and Tom Pett in centre midfield showing how to play 90 minutes without winning a tackle. Jake Hesketh, Jack Payne, Bruno and Tyler Walker not getting a kick all game. It was the worst possible game you could wish to see and a 1-0 defeat to chew over on the 4 hour trip home. Chalk and cheese to the current Appleton team.

MAde the trip, froze my bits off and wished I hadn't. Oh my, that was a depressing performance.....