Ghislaine Maxwell | Vital Football

Ghislaine Maxwell

She'll take one for the team, covering the arses of Trump and Prince Andrew, and plead out. She will be kept safe and sound, somehow, somewhere.

what like Epstein. She knows too much information about certain untouchable people.

Im guessing you are not aware of who he father was, especially in connection to my comment?

One thing is certain, with all the media coverage a fair trial is impossible, she is already guilty in the eyes of whatever jury they pick.

One thing is certain, with all the media coverage a fair trial is impossible, she is already guilty in the eyes of whatever jury they pick.
Her Dads favourite. Where did she get all that money from ? Any pension funds a bit short of money ?

I am surprised that she hung around the US with the FBI in possession of her address book highlighting some high profile names, all probably innocent of any wrongdoings.
So why remain in the US, I would have thought she would have hidden away say in South America or indeed in France as they do not have an extradition treaty with the States.

Why is this such a big story?

No such coverage ever of major child abuse in this country or the child and sex trafficking.

Police arrest over 700 criminals - little coverage.

To be fair we've got an entire thread on how Nobby will spend the cash seized.

It was also the lead story on the news last night.

The Maxwell story is due to the links to Andrew really. He must be sweating a bit - oh hang he can't can he.

Its not what is on here lol.

The comparison is with the whole Epstein saga in comparison with coverage of major issues as in pedophile gangs and modern day slavery/ trafficking.

In comparison to the Epstein story the story on the police raids is virtually non existent. This is in reality a major development.

Lol Trump is Teflon and totally devoid of any moral compass.
He will probably try to turn it into a positive 😂