Ghana Lions | Vital Football

Ghana Lions

WoodyAVFC

Vital Squad Member
Hi boys and girls , I’ve recently got chatting with some of our fans from Ghana on Twitter, great fanatical bunch they are too. I said I’d put the word about and send some old Villa tops/ T-shirt’s etc out to them to help spread the word.
So if anyone has and old top or 2 that you don’t wear anymore or in my case is now too small , please let me know and I’ll collect them up and get them posted over , no pressure,
UTV
?

I would have thought everyone who has bought a Kappa top could donate them, as from all the feedback, it appears they are all too small !!!!!!!!!

I am considering doing something similar for the citizens of The People's Republic Of Redditch.

Just send me your cash, loads and loads of it, directly to me and, well, you can trust me....

I am considering doing something similar for the citizens of The People's Republic Of Redditch.

Just send me your cash, loads and loads of it, directly to me and, well, you can trust me....
Thought that beemer of yours was looking like it needs changing.

Is that the rich uncle of all Aston Villa fans that needs a quick hand to sort out immigration problems and then he will pay back handsomely ?
Think I got the email . :thumbup: