GFO... Nice to be proven right | Vital Football

GFO... Nice to be proven right

Yep I think it was clear a while ago. That said, as somebody said on the other site, he is probably wanking his tiny knob off at all the attention.

The best thing we can do is to is ignore him and all just move over to here and carry on as usual. The more posts on here about him the more excited he'll get too.

Just leave that forum to itself until the only posters left are Wayne mumbling on about the EU and WX asking whether a full windsor or half windsor knot is the best for a summer wedding.

Don't you think that's a really strange picture? Looks like he's walking up to heaven. Hope he's not going to top himself. (I'm being serious, he obviously has some mental disorder)

If we are going to chose a charity, I think it should be the Kent one that supports men with mental health problems. I think it's called Break through, but will check tomorrow.

Haha trev that's a fair point. literally every crackpot that signed up to GFO was accused of being DOX/ILSJ.

Maybe they were all DOX/ILSJ but I guess we'll never know. I genuinely think they might have all been his alternate personalities. Much like the Guvnor is another one.

Why the old Editor ever gave up the board to him, no one will know. Did he not have significant previous troubles with DOX.

Oh well - onwards and upwards for us. He'll definitely take that board to another level!

Teg64 - 21/6/2016 20:04

If we are going to chose a charity, I think it should be the Kent one that supports men with mental health problems. I think it's called Break through, but will check tomorrow.

Serious point. I am a Kent man with mental health problems. Why have I never heard of this charity?

Pledge, I got the name completely wrong, it's called Release the Pressure, not sure it's even a charity now. I do think if it is a charity it would be a good choice though. so many middle age men seem to suffer with anxiety, depression etc. I was shocked when I found out the percentage of male suicides in Kent compared to female.
Sorry if this topic has upset anyone, it wasn't my intention to do that.

http://www.mentalhealthmatters.com/release-the-pressure-dont-suffer-in-silence-call-to-kent/