GFC marketing department have low expectations... | Vital Football

GFC marketing department have low expectations...

Trashbat

Vital 1st Team Regular
My wife bought my son a mouse mat from the Megastore a few weeks back. Helpfully, it has some of the fixtures listed on the mat.

However, I noticed that they didn’t bother adding FA Cup dates beyond 2nd round; similarly for the league cup and playoffs. Marketing department has written our chances off already.

My wife bought my son a mouse mat from the Megastore a few weeks back. Helpfully, it has some of the fixtures listed on the mat.

However, I noticed that they didn’t bother adding FA Cup dates beyond 2nd round; similarly for the league cup and playoffs. Marketing department has written our chances off already.

To be fair, I think they've been rather optimistic...

They are also trying to maximise revenue. They sold my season ticket seat to a matchday punter. Two incomes for one seat. Got to admire them maximizing income ;-)
Perhaps he bought the match day ticket before you ordered your season ticket?

Perhaps he bought the match day ticket before you ordered your season ticket?

As you ask I will make this even more complicated. He couldn't have as I bough that seat as a match day ticket before deciding to buy the season ticket last week. So technically it was sold three times over :-)

I did ask him when he purchased it and he said Tuesday before the game. I purchased my ST the week before that so it was definitely in my name when they sold it to him.

As I say hopefully just a simple mistake and a one off. It would be an issue if we were selling out but that's not likely.

As you ask I will make this even more complicated. He couldn't have as I bough that seat as a match day ticket before deciding to buy the season ticket last week. So technically it was sold three times over :-)

I did ask him when he purchased it and he said Tuesday before the game. I purchased my ST the week before that so it was definitely in my name when they sold it to him.

As I say hopefully just a simple mistake and a one off. It would be an issue if we were selling out but that's not likely.
Bloody hell, sold three times over , that's a popular seat. Is the view particularly good from there?

One of the key elements of marketing is the product; it was so poor on Saturday that I won't be going tomorrow.

What is the seat number, I'll try to get it tonight. Does it mean I have to sit on Paul Scally's lap though?

Promotion for Medway, from our very own Kent man, Harry Hill. No mention of the football club though :-(