GFC Holdings Ltd Struck Off | Vital Football

GFC Holdings Ltd Struck Off

LE14_Gill

Vital Newbie
Having no accounts filed for over a year the warning notice in the Gazette a couple of months age said that all the assets would become 'bona vacantia' ie belong to the state. Any idea what it means in reality?

It means that the assets become property of the Crown.

You can apply for the company to be resurrected through the courts. I’ve done it for clients before without any issues.

Does this affect the value of my 300 shares?
The shares you purchased were in Gillingham Football Club Ltd of which GFC Holding had a very substantial stake. We'll have to see what the overdue accounts of GFC Ltd reveal. See my earlier post.

really quite poor that our accounts are late....again. I fail to understand how anyone can be in such a position. Interestingly Mr Anderson still listed as a director....thought that was terminated? Oh, did we forget the paperwork?

It does appear that the Mr Anderson has since kept very quiet. Considering he was a prime member of this company, I would have thought he might have provided some verbal input before the company was suddenly dissolved.

It does appear that the Mr Anderson has since kept very quiet. Considering he was a prime member of this company, I would have thought he might have provided some verbal input before the company was suddenly dissolved.
Surely, the dissolution is all part of a plan?

Mr Anderson has always been very quiet so not very surprising he hasn't said anything.

Gillingham Holdings used to contain two subsidiaries. One is the main club and the other being Priestfield Developments Ltd. Since the later was dissolved last year, there is no reason why you would need to have a holding company if it only has one subsidiary contained within.

Mr Anderson has always been very quiet so not very surprising he hasn't said anything.

Gillingham Holdings used to contain two subsidiaries. One is the main club and the other being Priestfield Developments Ltd. Since the later was dissolved last year, there is no reason why you would need to have a holding company if it only has one subsidiary contained within.
Who now owns the 35,000,000 shares in GFC Ltd previously held by GFC Holdings and, of course, what happened to the bank loan - more will be revealed when GFC Ltd files its overdue accounts and annual return that deals with change of shareholders etc.

Last edited:
Who now owns the 35,000,000 shares in GFC Ltd previously held by GFC Holdings and, of course, what happened to the bank loan - more will be revealed when GFC Ltd files its overdue accounts and annual return that deals with change of shareholders etc.

I doubt that anything will be revealed in the due accounts that wasn't revealed in the prior year's set of accounts.

As for the who owns the 35,000,000 shares then the answer is Mr Scally. There are around 47m shares in total of which the 35million is Paul Scally's controlling stake.