Getting blocked on fansonline | Vital Football

Getting blocked on fansonline

Gills88

Vital Reserves Team
seemed to have been blocked/banned by the new editor on fansonline anyone else have been or just me.

The post about it being best to come over here! And yes it has been deleted along with Trev being kind enough to post about the fact I had been moved along. Just seen your post AK in the Day 13 predictions - Yes I will be continuing with the predictions!

Has trev been banned now too? or just his post. I'd imagine i'm soon to be deleted on there.

It might be an idea to start off a couple of new threads for the prediction league on here then asap, so people can get their predictions in. And also to copy and paste the already posted predictions from GFO into the new post on here too so nothing's lost.

Fking hell i literally just said, it's probably best to copy the posts over before they are deleted and what happens!

What a Grade A toss pot.

alphabet_king - 21/6/2016 09:59

Fking hell i literally just said, it's probably best to copy the posts over before they are deleted and what happens!

What a Grade A toss pot.

I see what you did over there AK

Wonder how long the "tumbleweed" post will last? :19:

patchy70 - 21/6/2016 10:06

Good job I have copies of the table and the predictions then!

Goodo.

Best everyone just stop posting over there. Pity it will probably die away, but hey ho.