Get Your Breasts Out Against Islam?!?! | Vital Football

Get Your Breasts Out Against Islam?!?!

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Or something like the tit... sorry, I meant title...

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2013/04/femen-stages-a-topless-jihad/100487/

Some fantastic images there Jonothan, thanks for sharing. I've saved a few of them to my personal files.

That one of a bloke kicking a protestor up the arse really angers me. Had I been there I'd have broken his jaw. Then, to show my support and solidarity with the protestor, I'd have offered to suck her nipple, and if she fancied, slip her one.

Interesting group. Getting yer tits out isn't quite as sexy when you have stuff written all over them.

<i>Last month, Tyler posted naked images of herself online, with the words "I own my body; it's not the source of anyone's honor" written on her bare chest. The head of Tunisia's "Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice," reportedly called for Tyler to be stoned to death for her putatively obscene actions, lest they lead to an epidemic. Tyler has since gone quiet, leading some to fear for her safety. </i>

Thing that makes me laugh Jim, that bloke has just, by the looks of it, come out of a place of worship and is now kicking someone.

I don't get how that works!

BodyButter - 5/4/2013 14:11

Interesting group. Getting yer tits out isn't quite as sexy when you have stuff written all over them.

Those burka helmets the arabs wear can come in handy though. I can think of a fair few birds I'd have had a go on if they'd worn one of them.

It would solve the too often occuring problem of 'body of baywatch, face of crimewatch.'

On a seperate note, did you see that Stevie Wonder has become a Muslim.

To "celebrate", he has recorded one of his old hits.... "My Sharia Law"......

James06 - 5/4/2013 14:18

BodyButter - 5/4/2013 14:11

Those burka helmets the arabs wear can come in handy though. I can think of a fair few birds I'd have had a go on if they'd worn one of them.

It would solve the too often occuring problem of 'body of baywatch, face of crimewatch.'

All three of the Tenko birds ??

I do find it amazing they can get arrested for being topless. They can in this country as well and yet we aren't.

People are so very strange about bodies.

Very good.

Reminds me of when Nimmo whipped his cock out in Costcutter as a protest about the Pukka Pies going up in price.

Must be a male only link as when I tried to see it it came up not available! Sexism Uh uh

The Fear - 5/4/2013 19:11

<i>Last month, Tyler posted naked images of herself online, with the words "I own my body; it's not the source of anyone's honor" written on her bare chest. The head of Tunisia's "Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice," reportedly called for Tyler to be stoned to death for her putatively obscene actions, lest they lead to an epidemic. Tyler has since gone quiet, leading some to fear for her safety. </i>

That"s what totally pisses me off with these fucking morons. You get a fucking twat ( Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice ) reportedly calling for "Tyler" to be stoned to death!..... What a fucking idiot! This twat needs putting out of his misery..... fast!

I am honestly trying to control myself here because I could really go to town on these fucking prehistoric idiots. They need fucking shooting the lot of the bastards.

There, I've tried to keep as calm as I can without the aid of a flame thrower..............

That's one of the best rants I've read in ages pride. Fair play to ya. I also agree with you entirely.

James06 - 6/4/2013 03:09

That's one of the best rants I've read in ages pride. Fair play to ya. I also agree with you entirely.

Thanks James. I've slept on it and read my post again this morning and I don't regret one word.

Just off to bed Pride, but agree and just cant understand these idiots living in the dark ages. But what frightens me is there is so many of them.

astonion - 6/4/2013 06:36

Just off to bed Pride, but agree and just cant understand these idiots living in the dark ages. But what frightens me is there is so many of them.

Yeah astonian, and what's even more frightening is the fact they are infesting the UK with their ideals etc and "we" just turn our backs on the whole thing in the name of "racial harmony".

How the hell can we have racial harmony when you have fucking idiots like that alive and well?....