Get well Spursex!! | Page 4 | Vital Football

Get well Spursex!!

many thanks all, feel a bit self-conscious about all the good wishes and this thread, but they're greatly appreciated.

slightly better today, but feeling very weak and pretty feeble. It's hard to explain, but absolutely everything is a huge effort, and even the simplest of things are exhausting. Oxygen levels look more normal last 12 hours.

I promise any doubters that this thing is an absolute bitch and very real., the worse illness I can ever recall going through.

Still, a way to go I suspect, all I am doing is sleeping/resting getting looked after.

Once again thanks all. Hopefully, be back soon.

many thanks all, feel a bit self-conscious about all the good wishes and this thread, but they're greatly appreciated.

slightly better today, but feeling very weak and pretty feeble. It's hard to explain, but absolutely everything is a huge effort, and even the simplest of things are exhausting. Oxygen levels look more normal last 12 hours.

I promise any doubters that this thing is an absolute bitch and very real., the worse illness I can ever recall going through.

Still, a way to go I suspect, all I am doing is sleeping/resting getting looked after.

Once again thanks all. Hopefully, be back soon.
Take your time mate . This is not to be rushed . Like a good red wine after a six nil win.

FFS Walthy when was the last time you had red wine then?....probably March 2017 when we beat the Millwall,

I tend to have a Red Wine IF we ever win...thats rare enough at the moment!
Ha ha... it’s not me that drinks the red wine mate , I do drink the amber stuff , though
Its Ex that imbibes that sort of thing .
I leave the wine to others . And chocolate , don’t touch that either .

The worst is over now, I hope. So thanks for all your good wishes, it helps.

Lots of aches and pains and still and no energy, near exhaustion doing the smallest of things, no smell or taste returned yet.

Can't concentrate, the brain is now fog and more fog. Even typing seems a huge effort lol!

So fingers crossed, almost through it., and next week I hope to get outside and do some walking rather than just sitting/laying in bed.

Believe me guys; try and avoid it, there were a few scary days struggling to breathe - that is far from pleasant I assure you, at one point going into hospital seemed unavoidable., but I did.

Keep well all, catch up soon, and once again, many thanks for the messages, if I didn't answer you, it was because I couldn't.

The worst is over now, I hope. So thanks for all your good wishes, it helps.

Lots of aches and pains and still and no energy, near exhaustion doing the smallest of things, no smell or taste returned yet.

Can't concentrate, the brain is now fog and more fog. Even typing seems a huge effort lol!

So fingers crossed, almost through it., and next week I hope to get outside and do some walking rather than just sitting/laying in bed.

Believe me guys; try and avoid it, there were a few scary days struggling to breathe - that is far from pleasant I assure you, at one point going into hospital seemed unavoidable., but I did.

Keep well all, catch up soon, and once again, many thanks for the messages, if I didn't answer you, it was because I couldn't.

That’s made my day ex, great news.