Get Well Soon Badge | Vital Football

Get Well Soon Badge

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Some daft bint decided to decorate her car with our mate Badge.

He's busted a bone he'd rather have not, I'll let him say! Just read it on his Facebook page.

Get well soon Badge. As I said though, could have been worse, could have been me.

:131:

OR ME! Get well soon mate, not a nice experience, remember seeing my six year-old daughter bouncing off a car through my lounge window, horrible experience!

I'm assuming Badge was simply looking for a no-win no fee.....

...serious note hope he's ok! J any chance you could PM/Mail number or e-mail address over would like to send a message.

More importantly.....how`s the bike Badge ?
You`ve got loads of bones,but only one bike !

On a serious note.Didn`t you just start a courier business ?
How long are you in plaster for?

I didn't think he took that helmet off like the stig' so how has he broken his head bone?

I got hit by a drunk driver when I was a kid - bloody frightening experience I can tell you.

Get well soon badger son.

Get well soon Badge - hope the insurance covers loss of earnings etc. I remember one of my mates being taken out at the traffic lights near the Horseshoes on Stratford Road Hall Green. When he asked why the guy had turned in front of him the best he could come up with was that he had been waiting a long time.

Badge is still in hospital. He hasn't lost his spirit or humour. Some very interesting pictures and comments on FB about the experience, is 1 way of putting it. Sure taking the ''piss' he is. Anyone on his bud list will know what I mean by that.

He has no idea how long he will be in

He sends his thanks to me especially because I'm a God in his eyes. And then to the lads on the site. Not to the ladies interestingly.