Get Well Soon Badge | Page 2 | Vital Football

Get Well Soon Badge

Hope you get back on ya bike soon Badge from a fellow Villan,

P.S i wondered what that big dent was in the car when my misses came back from shopping!!!

thanks for the get well wishes folks and finally back home, complete with care team being put into place, latest chapter in the life of badge and indeed have learned a lot in the past week ....

hopefully be back on the mend and goal is to get back on a bike by the end of the summer, still in a bit of physical pain complete with the side effects of the joys of constipation, then the other way!!

badge73 - 10/4/2013 12:54

thanks for the get well wishes folks and finally back home, complete with care team being put into place, latest chapter in the life of badge and indeed have learned a lot in the past week ....

hopefully be back on the mend and goal is to get back on a bike by the end of the summer, still in a bit of physical pain complete with the side effects of the joys of constipation, then the other way!!

:6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6:

Bike? How is she? Is it terminal? If I'd have known earlier I would have arranged a visit while I was in the area chap, dropped her some oil, maybe a plug or two, give her my best chap and I hope she makes a full recovery soon.

shes more deader then the dodo steff unfortunatly, to put her right would of cost at least 4 grand in parts and then labour on top (bikes worth 4 and half grand). she will be replaced and on her way to the scrap yard in the sky.

you are most welcome to pop in for a cuppa, and see how i have educated the care team, porridge with water, not milk. whole meal bread, and plenty of chicken, tuna, pork etc for the extra healing protein, which to be fair they said im doing ever so well.

The Fear - 20/4/2013 10:37

Ha, badge is in trouble now.

He's a vegan mate!

sure theres a few dandelions in the garden that be put on the george foreman .... :5:

slowing getting better, and doing my exercising each day which is helping a load, plus put myself on a high protein food base. should be back on to one stick either end of this week or next, so will have to get the all clear from the doctors to get on a bike again. :14:

bit off topic, but trying to put forward suggestions of local council pool giving part of the pool or time to those who require physio and exercising as in the long run will save them money as people get fitter etc plus a chance to actually get out for an afternoon, few of the carers have said they would love to do something like that, and will have a word with physio in the week, one of the biggest problems is the layers of conflicting bureaucracy as physio is nhs, carers are county council and swimming pools are normal council.

bureaucracy... if only we could cut through the crap and get things done eh!? Should be so easy.

badge73 - 6/5/2013 12:46

one of the biggest problems is the layers of conflicting bureaucracy as physio is nhs, carers are county council and swimming pools are normal council.

But can't your Doc just give you a prescription to exercise? Valid at Council gyms and swimming pools as far as I know, or they were up here (N Wales) last I checked.

will ask steff, but dont forget your in wales which has all different rules compared to our local lot, i used to be able to do free swimming on my disabled card but the problem is actually getting there and back plus would be getting in and out of the pool, hence have to find out some info from physio and council.