Gerrard: Same Old Tw@t........ | Page 2 | Vital Football

Gerrard: Same Old Tw@t........

One of the greatest ever moments in football when those deluded murd... scousers thought they’d won the league & Gerrard did his big speech about not letting it slip then slipping himself followed by him, the biter & the rest of the ***** crying after Crystanbul. Can never not make me smile remembering & “now you’re going to believe us”

One of the greatest ever moments in football when those deluded murd... scousers thought they’d won the league & Gerrard did his big speech about not letting it slip then slipping himself followed by him, the biter & the rest of the ***** crying after Crystanbul. Can never not make me smile remembering & “now you’re going to believe us”

One of the greatest moments in all recorded history.

Fiji back in two, Fox back in two. Means Hef and Robbo holding fort until then. As long as no further injury then OK. Unfortunately in those two games comes Lampards Lambs and having a weekend defence and left by such moves is disappointing. Nugent isn't as mobile as he was and Marriott is mobile and quick but manageable. Most of Derby's goals come from their (on loan) midfield. I would be hopeful we can narrow them down and stifle their midfield so our defensive weakness doesn't get tested. First Preston though and no more injuries.

Think Yacob at least would be good at centre back but I would prefer him in midfield for the Direby game.

I dont think Watson would be a worry. He plays simple, negative football. Hes no Dawson but he can sweep.

Dawson is slow. If you have a decent pair in front of you its fine. The full backs need to bring their A game

Panagiotis Tachtsidis at 6' 4" and having played in a centre back position on occasions could step in for 1/2 games if necessary???

I'm off to Manchester to watch James and the Charlatans lads, so unfortunately I won't be able to do a magnificent match thread.

Why don't YOU do it you sick vile *s*e* ****?