Gerrard: Same Old Tw@t........ | Vital Football

Gerrard: Same Old Tw@t........

He would be well within his rights in doing so; under the new regulations, loans can only be terminated if both parties are in agreement.

Reactions: PVH
We sent him to Rangers with no recall clause implying we didn’t want/need him this season. We can hardly then complain if we can’t bring him back.

We sent him to Rangers with no recall clause implying we didn’t want/need him this season. We can hardly then complain if we can’t bring him back.

And how would you know that??? Karanka didn't even know on Saturday when he was being interviewed but then this is Vital where everyone knows more than what's happening down at the CG.

He would be well within his rights in doing so; under the new regulations, loans can only be terminated if both parties are in agreement.

Posh are implying they have an option to send Cummings back - can we respectfully decline?

Not sure we'd bring Worrall back anyway, but I recall Jamie Ward being at Burton on a season long loan and he came back here, as HE wanted too.

Worrall could do a 'Kelvin' and refuse to play or suffer some mystery illness/injury.

Figs has just 2 games left of his ban, so depends on how bad the injuries are to Fox & Dawson, but if we can get through - I'd imagine we'd be after another centre half early New Year.

And how would you know that??? Karanka didn't even know on Saturday when he was being interviewed but then this is Vital where everyone knows more than what's happening down at the CG.

Karanka is pretty frugal when it comes to updates on injured players though!

Nobody hears anything these days RTR, the old girl is on lock down and has been since the Greeks came in. All of Mark Arthur's chums who were still here have gone and the likes of Basha and LBL (RIP) don't get any snippets of goss anymore.

One of my biggest regrets of being a Forest fan is that the only game we ever played against Gerrard, he was too young for us all to realise what an absolute stroker he would go on to become.

Yes I have heard similar, although of course no one hears anything anymore (with the exception of that racist chap on come on you pseuds)

I for one care not one jot. WHEN Worrall returns NOT if, then I will gladly welcome him back with open arms, unlike that dwarf snert teacher, who has done nothing but villify young Joe just because he didn't buy him a gift when leaving Larkfields Junior School.

Posh are implying they have an option to send Cummings back - can we respectfully decline?

Not sure we'd bring Worrall back anyway, but I recall Jamie Ward being at Burton on a season long loan and he came back here, as HE wanted too.

Worrall could do a 'Kelvin' and refuse to play or suffer some mystery illness/injury.

Figs has just 2 games left of his ban, so depends on how bad the injuries are to Fox & Dawson, but if we can get through - I'd imagine we'd be after another centre half early New Year.

The rules on loans changed in the close season; players on season long loans can only return to their parent club in the January window if both clubs are in agreement.

Don't know if there is a get out clause for returning players for disciplinary reasons, but, unless we agree, Peterborough have to stump up his wages for the season.

The rules changed when Uefa stopped the emergency loan system

Yes I have heard similar, although of course no one hears anything anymore (with the exception of that racist chap on come on you pseuds)

I for one care not one jot. WHEN Worrall returns NOT if, then I will gladly welcome him back with open arms, unlike that dwarf snert teacher, who has done nothing but villify young Joe just because he didn't buy him a gift when leaving Larkfields Junior School.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Im sure '#emergency' situations are usually in place. I cant see any team leaving themselves without a keeper for example and we just loaned one out for a single week so there are all sorts of little clauses

Hopefully we will be ok against Preston. Not looking forward to playing Derby with 2 CHs who are not used to playing together though. We will need mobility against Derby's strikers too.

Not sure what you think the big secret is in what I have said.

We sent Worrall out for the season rather than til January and there is no unilateral recall.

It was blatantly obvious we (or more importantly AK) didn’t see him as part of the squad for this season.

Joe has done OK up north. Hes not been a standout player, far from it. He his rotated by Gerrard and has played about 60% of games.

I believe he needs to be with us to progress. Hes doing alright but he's not going to get to the next level playing for the greatest team in Scotland. He needs to be at Dawsons side. Its one of those things that worries the shit out of me with Karanka. Our best central pairing in regards to results has been Figz and Dawz but both are a result of the Master Fox being injured and Hefele being shit.

I am confused

Not sure what you think the big secret is in what I have said.

We sent Worrall out for the season rather than til January and there is no unilateral recall.

It was blatantly obvious we (or more importantly AK) didn’t see him as part of the squad for this season.

Its hardly a big shock that a manager is found to be unaware of the loan market intricacies; Arsene Wenger was in exactly the same position last season with Wilshire.

He wanted to recall him but was blissfully unaware that he needed to have a recall option inserted in the loan arrangement.

Its hardly a big shock that a manager is found to be unaware of the loan market intricacies; Arsene Wenger was in exactly the same position last season with Wilshire.

He wanted to recall him but was blissfully unaware that he needed to have a recall option inserted in the loan arrangement.

And just how would YOU know that???? WELL?