Georges-Kevin Nkoudou | Vital Football

Georges-Kevin Nkoudou

Spursex

Alert Team
One man's poison is another meat.

It was a top class cross.

I wonder if that was the moment that will give him the confidence to push even harder for a place in our starting squad?

One man's poison is another meat.

It was a top class cross.

I wonder if that was the moment that will give him the confidence to push even harder for a place in our starting squad?

What I liked most was the way that both Vertonghen and Poch spoke about him. Without having any inside tracks, it's very clear that nobody has an issue with him and love the way Nkoudou gets his head down at the club. He sounds a popular guy and one that the whole playing squad and manager was chuffed for.

The question is does Poch give him more chances now. Even if he does, my guess he'll cross less and less in a Poch setup like we've seen with others.

Was meant to be off to Besiktas according to stories yesterday, ironically as a Ryan Babel replacement. Wonder if we'll block the move now or not.

N'Koudou,almost as rare as a snow leopard,was spotted briefly on Spurs left wing. With a deft swing of his right foot this elusive creature produced a cross of such beauty that even the ''I never score'' Winks managed to pop the ball in the net. Whether we shall see such a rare event again in our lifetime is doubtful,as in the hinterlands of Tottingham ,wingers are an increasingly endangered species.

The question is does Poch give him more chances now. Even if he does, my guess he'll cross less and less in a Poch setup like we've seen with others.

Ha!. Don't read anything in to it. Still waiting for KWP to make another appearance despite two MoTM showings!

Yes, they are all singing his praises, means diddly squat. Cutting off the nose to spite the face comes to mind, seeing he's (GKN) been a fringe to an outcast player.

Ha!. Don't read anything in to it. Still waiting for KWP to make another appearance despite two MoTM showings!

Yes, they are all singing his praises, means diddly squat. Cutting off the nose to spite the face comes to mind, seeing he's (GKN) been a fringe to an outcast player.

How does N'Koudou break into the team with Moura, Son, Alli, Lamela, Eriksen, ahead of him? He waits until Moura Alli, Son and Kane are injured or away.

I thought GK was a left winger but he delivered that cross for Winks with his right. So he may be able to play on either side. It could be our formation of using wing backs that has kept him out plus perhaps not impressing enough in training.

Seems to me that he delivers when he's given the chance.

Completely baffling why he doesn't get a few more opportunities. Hard to not like the guy as a fan, hard not to believe he could contribute something valuable.

I wonder if there's anything at all to the rumors of us getting rid of him.

N'Koudou,almost as rare as a snow leopard,was spotted briefly on Spurs left wing. With a deft swing of his right foot this elusive creature produced a cross of such beauty that even the ''I never score'' Winks managed to pop the ball in the net. Whether we shall see such a rare event again in our lifetime is doubtful,as in the hinterlands of Tottingham ,wingers are an increasingly endangered species.

Brilliant!

He looks like a good guy, tthey call it "squad positive" Hugo in particular seems fond of him. I think he simply left a Franco phone environment too soon. But with a fraction of the patience shown lamela he may contribute more long term.

He looks like a good guy, tthey call it "squad positive" Hugo in particular seems fond of him. I think he simply left a Franco phone environment too soon. But with a fraction of the patience shown lamela he may contribute more long term.

He’s clearly a good egg and works hard, but I’m not sure he’s suited - we just don’t play wingers - also he is a bit meh?