General politics thread: | Page 89 | Vital Football

General politics thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really cant see what the fuss is about regarding GB News; its tremendous viewing.

They are filling a huge gap in the market, which has been there since Drop The Dead Donkey ended.

Bringing Andrew Neil in was a masterstroke; the similarities between "Brillo" and Henry Davenport are uncanny.

Some of the reporting is absolutely top notch; did you know, for instance, that Enid Blyton wrote the Magnificent Seven Books?

No, me neither.

I'm looking forward to tomorrows review of Akiri Kurosawa's Five Go Mad with a Chain Saw.
The work of the caption guy/gal is a particular treat.

207290018_10221897139030712_453157684707657990_n.jpg

Maybe the person who found the documents has signed the OSA who knows.
I would have rang the MOD and reported it to them not the BBC.

Really? Hmm, I think id have sat on them a while, read them all, photo and digitally copied them and then see how the land lay, see who the potential bidders were :) Leaked a bit out at a time maybe like wikileaks haha

For sure, but there might be far bigger wrongs in the documents.

Not sure what I would do in actuality in truth. Prob the right thing. Would make interesting reading tho

These are a treat
Screenshot_20210628-171936_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210628-171949_Twitter.jpg
These are fake leaflets being distributed in Batley and Spen, pretending to be from the Labour party.

Horrendous that we have got into a climate where someone thinks this kind of tactic is acceptable. But you almost have to admire it's Machiavellian deviousness.

And, of course, the greatest lies are those that contain a grain of truth. The fact that these will be so easily believed by so many constituents tells us something of the problems the party faces

Status
Not open for further replies.