General politics thread: | Page 49 | Vital Football

General politics thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The butcher must be skipping into work today he can fuck over Cameron again, Rishi is in the shit, Hancock still makes the butcher look slightly less bad & the flag shaggers are waving even more flags than usual.

In the pub at 17:00 this afternoon, may don this little ensemble...

61LE57aPW1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

You two are on dodgy ground here. I think you mean all lobbyists except the Israel lobby; don't fall into the anti-Semitism trap.

Best of luck when you have had 3 to 4 pints and want a slash chap!

It'll be Wednesday by the time he's got 3 or 4 pint down him, so don't worry about that yet. Even then, coming from Shirebrook, he won't be bothered about having to get his little tail out to have a piss :thumbup:

You two are on dodgy ground here. I think you mean all lobbyists except the Israel lobby; don't fall into the anti-Semitism trap.
I saw again on bbc, views from Israel on our politics etc. Ive never understood it, why do we want thier views above other nations in the world.

It'll be Wednesday by the time he's got 3 or 4 pint down him, so don't worry about that yet. Even then, coming from Shirebrook, he won't be bothered about having to get his little tail out to have a piss :thumbup:

Lol. I’m not from Shirebrook, FFS.

Neither do I want to keep going round. I do actually understand the feelings you (and others) have towards me on this but it's impossible for any human to manufacture feelings and in this case, I feel nothing towards her, cos I despise the lot of them. So we'll leave it there.
What a sad person you are perceived to be.

I'm not kicking them, I just don't give a fuck how they feel.

Then why 'give a fuck' in your hatred of them?
Just an observation, the 'far left' seem to have very nasty feelings/emotions towards political/cultural opponents, unless it is manufactured hatred to hammer home a strong point.

Along with this, another example, you have an image of Thatcher about to be beheaded in your avatar. I'm not having a personal go at you, but as I say it's an observation framed over years.

All the vitriol and bile towards the DofE on social media, over the last few days has come from, predominantly, that extreme element of the left.

Just an observation, the 'far left' seem to have very nasty feelings/emotions towards political/cultural opponents, unless it is manufactured hatred to hammer home a strong point.

Along with this, another example, you have an image of Thatcher about to be beheaded in your avatar. I'm not having a personal go at you, but as I say it's an observation framed over years.

All the vitriol and bile towards the DofE on social media, over the last few days has come from, predominantly, that extreme element of the left.

I 'give a fuck' in my hatred of them cos I hate them. I have no sympathy or enjoyment over their loss cos I don't care how they feel. It really is that simple. I'm sure there are people in your life that you've hated (for whatever reason). I may or may not agree with your reasoning but that doesn't stop your right to hate.

I 'give a fuck' in my hatred of them cos I hate them. I have no sympathy or enjoyment over their loss cos I don't care how they feel. It really is that simple. I'm sure there are people in your life that you've hated (for whatever reason). I may or may not agree with your reasoning but that doesn't stop your right to hate.

I don't wish to come across all righteous, but I don't hate anybody. I can be ambivalent about them, but I don't hate; if I did however, I wouldn't shout about it.

Just thought you might like to take a break from this thread to go celebrate the EU passing a million covid deaths...
:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.