General politics thread: | Vital Football

General politics thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Party peer Jenny Jones has suggested a 6pm curfew for men after the disappearance of Sarah Everard.

1) WTF?
2) WTAF?

If it does come in, can I identify as a woman to circumvent this lunacy?

Green Party peer Jenny Jones has suggested a 6pm curfew for men after the disappearance of Sarah Everard.

1) WTF?
2) WTAF?

If it does come in, can I identify as a woman to circumvent this lunacy?

You do realise she did that to trigger all the gammon who drone on & on about snowflakes & gender & what’s happened is they’ve all gone crazy because they’re thin skinned idiots who are the easiest people to offend, despite what they say.

You do realise she did that to trigger all the gammon who drone on & on about snowflakes & gender & what’s happened is they’ve all gone crazy because they’re thin skinned idiots who are the easiest people to offend, despite what they say.

'all the gammon'?

What does that mean?

Specific threads get clogged up so thought I'd make a general one.

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...k-orders-public-inquiry-into-cumbria-coalmine

Good. So far I'm reasonably impressed by this government on an environmental front. To be clear it's not enough but it's certainly much more than I expected.

Corbyn wanted to reopen mines incidentally...
I fear it is just to save face. A COP out (- see what I did there?)

As Feco has said, there are knock on effects that might be worse regarding the steel industry. Off-shoring the footprint doesn't help anyone other than our local targets.

I don't know what is best on balance. But if the only result is that the coal is mined in another country and shipped here on stinky diesel ships then I don't see the merit beyond numbers and optics.

'all the gammon'?

What does that mean?

The white male right wing getting all red in the face about Megz, r cuntry, the tranzgenderz, how you can’t say anything anymore.

They’re fairly easy to identify they’ll be sharing badly spelt opinion pieces as fact on Facebook & their profile picture will contain all/some of the following; them holding a fish, a union flag, a picture of Churchill & or a poppy.

The white male right wing getting all red in the face about Megz, r cuntry, the tranzgenderz, how you can’t say anything anymore.

They’re fairly easy to identify they’ll be sharing badly spelt opinion pieces as fact on Facebook & their profile picture will contain all/some of the following; them holding a fish, a union flag, a picture of Churchill & or a poppy.

Is bringing race into it 'white male' teetering on racism/ethnic slur? Much like 'coconut'?

So, even if we learn nothing else from this thread, we now know Strett would fuck Eddie Izzard

He's rich. If it meant a nice comfortable life, then yeah; I'd touch my toes for them.*

*Unsure of the correct pronoun, as would not want to ruin my chances.

He's rich. If it meant a nice comfortable life, then yeah; I'd touch my toes for them.*

*Unsure of the correct pronoun, as would not want to ruin my chances.

left-wing luvvy lover; who'd've thunk it? :grinning:

As a white man myself I can say it.

Why though. Just debate and try to win with facts and reasoning; calling people by how they look is no way to do this. That's my thoughts anyway.

I was on a stag many moons' ago, where the stag was handcuffed to a dwarf. I felt really sorry for the little fella, but soon realised he never bought a drink and was having a great time for nothing. Can't remember what my point was now.

Last edited:
Maybe it should be cops that have a 6pm curfew.

Lol, what could possible go wrong?

That Green Party peer, who Woanz has dismissed as a stunt to 'wind up the gammon' has garnered a response from Drakeford, the first minister of Wales, who thinks it's worthy of consideration.
This is Drakeford whose son is a convicted rapist.

I am very close to sticking my head in the oven.*

*That's not a cry for help as I have an electric oven.

BTW this is what prompted Jones to suggest the curfew.
It was to make the old men in the House of Lords understand what women have to deal with constantly.

https://www.mylondon.news/news/sout...lapham-19992681.amp?__twitter_impression=true
Police have warned women to not go out alone in Clapham or Brixton after Sarah Everard disappeared from the area last week.

Sarah, 33, has not been seen or heard from since walking home to Brixton from a friend’s house in Clapham at roughly 9pm on Wednesday March 3.

Met Police officers have been knocking on doors and warning residents to ‘not go out alone’ according to the Sun Online .

One woman explained that the police knocked on her door last night and warned her to not go out as a rescue operation urgently tries to piece together what happened.

I think her point was why should it be women that have to stay in because of crimes committed against them instead of those committing the crimes?

Lol, what could possible go wrong?

That Green Party peer, who Woanz has dismissed as a stunt to 'wind up the gammon' has garnered a response from Drakeford, the first minister of Wales, who thinks it's worthy of consideration.
This is Drakeford whose son is a convicted rapist.

I am very close to sticking my head in the oven.*

*That's not a cry for help as I have an electric oven.

This makes me smile somewhat.
There will be no curfew for men. Although if they tried it, the best way to prevent it would probably be EU law.

Status
Not open for further replies.