General politics thread: | Page 75 | Vital Football

General politics thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The leader of China is a puppet. Always has been. The country is ruled by the party. The clue is in the name. The Communist Party. They have always been along way from Marxist communism. Ask Mao.

The leader of China is a puppet. Always has been. The country is ruled by the party. The clue is in the name. The Communist Party. They have always been along way from Marxist communism. Ask Mao.
Dictatorship of a clique? There is another name for that isn't there?

Many on here claim to be left wing and support workers rights yet heavily supported remain in EU. Would be interested in views as to why the Swiss have said no to joining EU. Most of their trade is with EU and they are surrounded by EU countries. Support for EU has fallen from 50% to less than 30%. Reasons for not joining have been many fold but sovereignty has been high on list. One of the loudest voices has been the Unions because joining the EU would erode workers rights and start a race to the bottom. They have repeatedly refused to join thru the ballot box. Can’t really throw the uneducated and racist label at them as they read German, French and Italian press and have a history of neutrality. Could it be people are beginning to see thru the EU.

A history of neutrality? You made me choke on my coffee! Remind me where all that nazi gold went? No duk, cant say i think the swiss are neutral.

It will still mean workers coming in from outside of Switzerland and taking jobs at lower rates of pay, poorer conditions and worse pensions. Across the board. Comparison seems similar to me.

Come on mate, everybody knows that all capitalists/corporations don't give a fuck about the 'workers' all over the world but the EU27 are a special case where it's the only thing they care about. The capitalists of the EU put the welfare of workers way above profits. It's a strange phenomenon but that's the nature of the 'EU capitalism and neoliberalism'

Come on mate, everybody knows that all capitalists/corporations don't give a fuck about the 'workers' all over the world but the EU27 are a special case where it's the only thing they care about. The capitalists of the EU put the welfare of workers way above profits. It's a strange phenomenon but that's the nature of the 'EU capitalism and neoliberalism'

so why did the workers and Unions say No to EU. No special case.

This is truly an amazing comment. I cannot fathom how badly you have been brainwashed. The EU is a protectionist racket.
Hardly Communist. Are you a Trump supporter? https://www.statista.com/statistics/1059209/political-ideology-of-spaniards/

well looks like trump was right over wuhan and the origins of the virus. Probably right over the fraudulent election too as the Arizona audit will soon reveal. Meanwhile China creepy Joe creates massive inflation whilst making further creepy comment about a young girl. Seriously you couldn’t make it up. And the CNN’s of the world virtually silent or virtue signalling terrified trump might return, whilst Twitter and Facebook ban anyone with views which does not meet their take on affairs from politics to vaccines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.