General politics thread: | Page 104 | Vital Football

General politics thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday Barnier suggests France needs to take back Sovereignty. Today he wants French courts to take precedent to EU courts and on Human Rights. He has caught Frexit off Frost.

In the U.K. discussions are heated as to the increase in NI actually going on pen pushers rather than front line. Ministers are busy stating the majority of increase will be to frontline. Meanwhile in Brussels the new Health Bill got passed with a 2000% increase in budget. No new hospitals or pharmacies though. Every penny is going to Brussels pen pushers. Greece, Italy and Spain are happy to pay for Brussels pen pushers, so we are told.

You used to be better than this unacceptable garbage.
Did you just forget that 'she' will inevitably be black and trans in this particular anti-woke bullshit-a-thon or were you trying to leave some headroom for later?
It's sad that some people think your trolling accurately reflects their views. Not sure who you are laughing at loudest, those who are triggered or those who agree?

Erm when was he any better? Mrs strett seems to write the odd post.

If people haven't heard of Evergrande yet, in two or three weeks’ time you'll be bored of hearing of it.

Contagion is the real threat. Could be Lehman’s all over again. Hong Kng stocks is what to watch for first indication.

If people haven't heard of Evergrande yet, in two or three weeks’ time you'll be bored of hearing of it.

What do you think will be the long term global repercussions of this?

Are we looking at a 2008 situation?

How will this affect China and Chinese business interests globally?

How will other locations be affected by comparison?

It was sexist, homophobic and bordering on racist (in downplaying 'racism').
I suppose having a pop at three protected characteristics in the same post can be humorous but, then again, sometimes it isn't.

"Oh no, you just know the woke NHS is going to spaff money on managers who are disabled so they can fill their quota."

"Oh no, you just know the woke NHS is going to spaff money on managers who are black so they tick their 'equality' box."

"Oh no, you just know the woke NHS is going to spaff money on managers who are jewish so they can claim 'religious diversity'."

Hilarious stuff. See you at the chubby brown gig later!

but they do do that right? we were wonderiNg at home, that once it gt it gets to the year of handicapped transexual black females with kids, does i begin all over again with white straight males?

What do you think will be the long term global repercussions of this?

Are we looking at a 2008 situation?

How will this affect China and Chinese business interests globally?

How will other locations be affected by comparison?
thought evergrande was like a Chinese version of Musk?.. seems not quite :)
so has huge debts.. but presumably enough assets to cover them. Mainly loans etc from banks and investors, shame

I was playing with my cock today guys , feeling really proud.
mate said to me, ahh is that an Aracauna that lays blue eggs?
I said no dumbfook, its a male

A teacup rattled in Blackpool and now we don't have any gas.

Ahh, well.

That was actually one of the many pensioners who have been underpaid by the govt for years. Amazingly the very highly paid consultant that discovered the issue was previously minister for pensions!

Maybe another perfect moment to say something bad about europe....

I see our government is not just taking 20 quid a week from benefit claimants, but giving that money to energy companies to help em stay filthy rich in these challenging times.
Lovely.
all these rising energy prices, does feel like a planned thing, to get rid of some of the smaller companies

Status
Not open for further replies.